Ensign Windows software

georgetok

instructions for using converter

file/in dir , locate C:\Program Files\sts\history\STS-Demo, files in hts format ,

they should pop up on the right part of converter

file/ out dir locate c: ensign .it makes foled like minute ,week , day , month there

file save settings

Every chart opeoend as a window in mt4 makes hts file in C:\Program Files\sts\history\STS-Demo

mark charts you want to convert in the right part of converter

then convert/list/tree ,press ok on the pop window

that is all

IVICH,

Thank for the converter but it seem we have to restart mt4 every time to get the latest data feed converted from converter into Ensign? If not the chart shown on Ensign "stalled at the moment" we first open the mt4?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IVICH,

Thank for the converter but it seem we have to restart mt4 every time to get the latest data feed converted from converter into Ensign? If not the chart shown on Ensign "stalled at the moment" we first open the mt4?

for example, you opened in mt4 eur usd 1,min , 5,min , 60min charts .Every opened chart is stored in C:\Program Files\sts\history\STS-Demo folder in hts file extension .If you want to update one minute chart , you should delete EURUSD1.hst from this folder , and restart mt4 and then mt4 created fresh one minute chart .So, now you can use the converter .

Ok, do you catch the point

there is other way - when you use download from options/history in mt4 , files are stored in C:\Program Files\sts\history\downloads,but I am not sure if the downloaded data in this way will be right , because , I did this way in the past and some bars are missing

for example, you opened in mt4 eur usd 1,min , 5,min , 60min charts .Every opened chart is stored in C:\Program Files\sts\history\STS-Demo folder in hts file extension .If you want to update one minute chart , you should delete EURUSD1.hst from this folder , and restart mt4 and then mt4 created fresh one minute chart .So, now you can use the converter .

Ok, do you catch the point

there is other way - when you use download from options/history in mt4 , files are stored in C:\Program Files\sts\history\downloads,but I am not sure if the downloaded data in this way will be right , because , I did this way in the past and some bars are missing

thanks ivich, that meant we need to RESTART mt4 to get the chart refresh new data feed on ensign which converted. It would be nice if not need to restart mt4,, Thanks anyway for the coverter

thanks ivich, that meant we need to RESTART mt4 to get the chart refresh new data feed on ensign which converted. It would be nice if not need to restart mt4,, Thanks anyway for the coverter

yes , you need to restart mt4 to update data if you make analysis on minutes charts .You should not delete monthly , weekly , daily hts file everytime.

• 3 weeks later...
here is an instruction - http://ensign.editme.com/fxcm - how to configure price and time format of charts for forex symbols .You should define forex market hours that are different from stocks markets , decimal point for quotes

Hi ivich,

Is your Ensign version June 2010 OR July 2010 ?

Also do you have any of 2011 Versions ?

Can you please Post it ?

Thank You

• 1 month later...

thanks for your crack .

my ensign has been expired . now , when i want to crack this version , show me an error .

First : information that i have to upgrade to new version .

second : Can not creat form .

how can i fix it ?

any one can help me how can i crack and use it ?

i try to use database , and use mt4 database in ensign . but its not work .

any one can help me how can i add new database in ensign .

thanks , im waiting for the full answer .