Candle pattern trade.

He using 15TF eur/usd, gbp/usd. He trade about 15patterns. And he didn't use any indicator. 15patterns are piercing line, bullishengulfing, morning star, bearish engulfing, evening star, bullish rickshaw, bearish rickshaw..etc

His entry and exit, example..

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FATCPL36 (15TF, eur/usd chart, 매수=buy position, 매도=sell position, 청산=exit)

very nice statements, ... its really rare in this business to see real live profitable statements ...... is this person the same scalper you had mentioned who traded 10k to 1 mil in a year? Is there any reason he has stopped scalping and changed to candlesticks?

You've mentioned 7 patterns could you mention the other 8 as well?

Edited by hermanhess

Can anyone identify the candle patterns at the point of entry for the two buy trades for EU

Hi hermanhess,

It appears that the trader uses support/resistance for these 2 trades, as highlight in my chart below. If ntynamoo could help explain the reasons behind it will be great. There are some explanations (in korean language) besides the chart for these entries.

http://i.imgur.com/tzxas.jpg

Regards,

Collin

It kind of looks like he is entering at the 50% level of the LongWick (Pin) candles on sup/res, that is the reason for those wierd entry levels. A good way to get fast positive pips with good RR if it goes your way.

Scratch that, the first entry is lower than I thought. hmmmm.

Edited by juicyt

Thank you for guys. There are no website to explain this strategy. Settings are 15TF. Zoom the chart candle numbers are about 70~80. You can see the highest price and the lowest price. That's entry point. When patterns are appeares near. You can expect which position will be strong. That's all this strategy. I 'll post continue everyday's entry and exit.

#7. He is not him I mentioned. He is a new pro trader. He makes book and tutorial. The others patterns are belt hold bullish, belt hold bearish, bullish spring, bullish rickshaw, morning star, evening star and.. etc.

Rest are I dont know how to translat it.. When his jog done. I'll buy and share.

I am give up his stragety scalping that I mentioned because that strategy makes so manay entry and I cant my mind control.

Edited by ntynamoo

Hey~ hyperdimension. The statments not a fake. Because when he trade he broadcast his some members and with explanation. He is changing his trading style to swing. So he did not trading frequently now. He didn't tell anyone investor account login. Because there are many account copier programs. It's 2011 Apr history.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1LYD8GBH

To hermanhess..I am still learnning..

Can anyone identify the candle patterns at the point of entry for the two buy trades for EU

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/9130/39221548.gif

The wicks of the candles are engulfing / piercing patterns on lower timeframes, ie. the 5 min or 1 min charts. Using the lower timeframes to enter the trade.

Hey~ hyperdimension. The statments not a fake. Because when he trade he broadcast his some members and with explanation. He is changing his trading style to swing. So he did not trading frequently now. He didn't tell anyone investor account login. Because there are many account copier programs. It's 2011 Apr history.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1LYD8GBH

To hermanhess..I am still learnning..

Hello ntynamoo:

I read your posts in this thread and curious to know who he is.

Can you tell us somthing more about the trader that you mentioned? For example, his name or where we can get the broadcast, etc... I would like to do research on his system on the internet.

So far you brought only an account history and some chart pictures. And you posted another trading history.

What is your purpose of opening this thread? discussing a trader's account history or sharing a trader's system or advertising a mysterious trader?

Please forgive me if you feel uncomfortable. My intention is not discouraging you. Thank you for posting.

His nick name is Candlemaster. Unfortunately you can't find goole or any website. Because he is Korean and only access for Korean. Language is Korean too. As I mentioned this system that's all. My purpose is when he done (his system and tutorial) just sharing. Nothing. It's not a advertising. When he makes book and tutorial, I'll buy and share.

His nick name is Candlemaster. Unfortunately you can't find goole or any website. Because he is Korean and only access for Korean. Language is Korean too. As I mentioned this system that's all. My purpose is when he done (his system and tutorial) just sharing. Nothing. It's not a advertising. When he makes book and tutorial, I'll buy and share.

Hello ntynammo: Thank you for your kind response. I really appreciate that. Okay I understood. Looking forward to see his system in the near future. Have a good weekend...

Got to agree with the guy on the website. Most candle patterns do fail. The big dogs know how to take advantage of them, thats why I stopped using them too over two years ago.

I seems to me most technical analysis stuff is well worn out now.

search for a pdf on this site called Trade the trader. The author is so right about how the markets have changed.

Got to agree with the guy on the website. Most candle patterns do fail. The big dogs know how to take advantage of them, thats why I stopped using them too over two years ago.

I seems to me most technical analysis stuff is well worn out now.

search for a pdf on this site called Trade the trader. The author is so right about how the markets have changed.

You are right that the big dogs take advantage of them thats why you need to look at volume which is very under-rated. Volume coupled with candle patterns Gives very strong indicators.

I suggest you check out Wykoff Candle volume analysis and wykoff volume analysis by Todd Krueger.