Forex Sucess System V3 -

Guest master9357

Guest master9357

hxxp://ffspro.siam2web.cOm/

I haite people selling free stuff, whorst with repainting indicators, so i decide improve it a little bit, because the system bases are very good...

Here it is with some much better indicators, without any repainting indicator and with screenshots for you can corfirm that is almost the same but much much better...Big potential this one...

Enjoy it:P

hxxp://[email protected]/get/4NDktUHC/My_Master_FSS_v3.html

Guest master9357

No, i do not use it, but i had use the first version and i can confirm that the web site show realistic and very possible results, i only make some good optimization with some good indicators to avoid false signal and make it easy visually for you can use it better i hope all of you like...

This is all ebook´s of all versions, and some bonuses too, enjoy it;)

hxxp://[email protected]/file/VDpCx9Kn/All_Ebooks_of_FSS_versions.html

Guest master9357
now you are talking ...thank you

You are really bad Deadsoul, we can´t share everything, and with same system, people lose money other people win much money, nothing to do with this.

I hope you enjoy it... This system with this indicators it´s very profitable and consistent..

ONLY ONE THING ALL OF YOU MUST CHANGE THE HOUR IN PALLADA ***ISTENT A PIVOTS INDICATOR, DEPENDING OF YOUR BROCKER

Guest master9357

This are some screenshots with my basic way to analise this system and the indicators of my template for someone want understand it better..

I hope you like it and wich you great profits with it...

Regards and enjoy it:

hxxp://[email protected]/file/DJAPdjNi/Screenshots.html

Guest master9357
And may i know how long you have tested it ?

I don´t use it but i know this indicators and are very good and i used the old system and had very good results a live...

Guest master9357
Hi Master, My Timezone is GMT +1. Can you tell me please what hour i need to insert for start and end time in the pallada ***istant file? Thank your very much

Set indicators to begin when your brocker begin the day at 00h GMT

master9357,

What interests me more is what you are trading now, because I presume that your current system is better than the old FSS otherwise you'd still be trading it ;)

This is a good share what you are trading now must be awesome, wanna share? :)

Guest master9357
This is a good share what you are trading now must be awesome, wanna share? :)

Thanks for your apreciate i only want corrrct one thing, to Pivots and Pallada assistent set them at 0h to begin and end at 7h am, +1 GMT....

Another, confirm always if pallada volatility is green to enter in the trend...

I noticed the indicator Gold999D doesn't automatically refresh on the screen like to the other indicators. Can someone fix this indicator? Here is the download link for the decomplied version of Gold999D: http://www.mediafire.com/file/66llrlzqf1kjqbt/GOLD999D%7E.mq4

Thanks, :)

I doubt anyone can fix the Gold999D problem of it not refreshing, without first addressing the repainting problem.

If you set the Gold999D on a 1 min chart and it paints an arrow, and the price action stalls after it paints and the 1 min candle has closed, and you switch to any other higher time frame , and then switch back to the same 1 min chat the arrow will either be gone or have repainted to another candle.

But this was the problem withthis indy when it was first made some time ago, Test it and you will see what I have explain happen.

I have been watching this system for a week and it performs quite well, the price seems to respect the daily pivots, however I have noticed that price really seems drawn to the Murry Math lines 1/8, 2/8, 3/8 etc. I have been using these for targets. Master9357 said that the BBands can be used as a trailing stop, and also the Pallada indicator gives targets also.