[REQ] EA FxPro (by westernpips)

I found this while browsing and it really has me intrigued.

If any one has it or can share some information of their experience with it, please share. Thank You...

Video Link: hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loXFa85CYFs

Forum Discussion Link: hxxp://www.myfxbook.com/se/community/trading-systems/newest-ea-fxpro/92747,2#?pt=2&p=1&o=92747

Edited by newbie111
sentence structure

After reading the discussion I can't imagine why anyone would be interested in this.

Arbitrage EAs may work OK on demos, they fall apart in the real world.

I found this while browsing and it really has me intrigued.

If any one has it or can share some information of their experience with it, please share. Thank You...

Video Link: hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loXFa85CYFs

Forum Discussion Link: hxxp://www.myfxbook.com/se/community/trading-systems/newest-ea-fxpro/92747,2#?pt=2&p=1&o=92747

Musketeer, will you be sharing or selling this scalper???

ST

Never mind, but there where already some EAs, which made millions in a few days from a low balance.

Then people who bought it, found out quickly, that this EA was only working on demo accounts from a scam broker and never worked on real mony accounts.

Ask yourself a question, if you had such an EA, would you post this results, when it would really work.

Until this EA is used on a real account with real money it is just as posted on my fxbook forum another "Mr. Dominic" special. My personal opinion on this is that if it could make the profits that are claimed, it would not be sold but traded by the developer with no outside word who would make more money with it than he ever dreamed of. Until real account proof is shown don't fall for any videos, backtests or outlandish claims that are designed to make you throw away $500 or $2000 of your hard earned money by buying it. Lets see some real proof and then we're talking. That's all I am saying. Best of luck.

it's really weird... these reactions (negative) are for second time... even "Mr. Dominic" is involved here. When I did published the video and the account's statement I thought that will be a pleasure (in some degree) for traders. For sure that is not true! Just the opposite...

I'll remove from my profile since I am sure it brings only negatives...

And *not* - I do not sell anything :) Anyone with arguments?

edit: few people like it... Thanks to them! I hope it was little pleasure....

edit2: done - removed from my profile :) hope everybody is happy :)

Edited by musketeer

No musketeer, don't let them speak for the entire trading world. I'm still interested, and I'll bet millions of other traders are too. I'ts only their opinion. Please let us whom

are interested learn for ourselves. Please pm me more details OK? You can't let the negative opinions of others discourage you, in fact you need such criticism to make you better at what you do, because it shows you obstacles that make you stronger when you kick them out of the way.

Edited by newbie111
spelling

it's really weird... these reactions (negative) are for second time... even "Mr. Dominic" is involved here. When I did published the video and the account's statement I thought that will be a pleasure (in some degree) for traders. For sure that is not true! Just the opposite...

I'll remove from my profile since I am sure it brings only negatives...

And *not* - I do not sell anything :) Anyone with arguments?

edit: few people like it... Thanks to them! I hope it was little pleasure....

edit2: done - removed from my profile :) hope everybody is happy :)

Thank you for doing us a favor. This should give you more time to focus and come up with a concept that works on a real account. Best of luck to you!

• 10 months later...