REQ FX Trading System Which uses daily Chart

Hi everybody, I am a Student and want to trade forex as part time income So someone pls share some forex systems which uses daily chart so I can take the trades at the closed of daily candle.

Maybe Lindent Court Daily System its suitable for you bro. This trading system allready share in this forum too; please use the search engine, & happy hunting & happy trading ... :-bd

Hi everybody, I am a Student and want to trade forex as part time income So someone pls share some forex systems which uses daily chart so I can take the trades at the closed of daily candle.

I am with you on this. My internet is bad so I need a short time to set my trades. -The net is usually good at 1600 here in Asia so OK for 2400 time GMT. EOD is ideal for me so I recommend you look at FOZZY, Lindencourt Daily, ...Wealth Builder by Dean Saunders. They are all available with a search.

Kraven has also published a couple of systems...another search.

BUT.....put in the time to see how they work first.

Thank u so much friends for ur fasts replies. I have seen Fozzy method and Dean Saunders 10 min wealth bulider. Personally I don't much impressed with fozzy method and the dean's saunders system needs lot of patience and also doesn't have much accuracy. Now I'll look at Linderncourt system. Pls share some more systems it will be great helpful and BTW here is no thanks button in my browser to give thanks to good souls

• 8 months later...
...Pls share some more systems it will be great helpful and BTW here is no thanks button in my browser to give thanks to good souls

You will not find what you are looking for. If it existed we would trade it, be millionaires and not have the time to look for other trading systems. The systems that you have been shown are as good or as average as they come. Trading is a gamble you place your bet and hopefully it goes your way.

Make a few more posts and the 'thanks' button magically appears.