Macd based trading system

Here's the system description:

MaCD based trading system

I find MaCD one of the most useful indicator to determine current trend of the market.

As mainly day trader I use mainly M15 and H1.

Indicators called Trend Magic, Super Trend etc are often just modification of MaCD (with default settings) in main window: green showing MaCD above zero = bulls playground, red showing MaCD below zero = bears playground. I find thatkind of MaCD easier to follow, although the bad side is – I can´t see divergences. But I don´t trade those much anyway.

Besides MaCD I use custom colored MA and custom candles.

Rules are simple: you see most indicators GREEN and you BUY, you see them RED and you SELL.

On M15 I don´t need H1 to agree with M15, but when they show different colors and signals, trade taken on M15 are good for 15 – 30 pips, take them and run or if some left on table, use SL @BE to avoid loss.

If M15 and H1 show the same, trades can be hold longer time, until M15 gives an opposite signal.

and here is the indicators and template:

http://www.mediafire.com/?nxm8vt1vopinpl1

Edited by Diesel 10

• 1 year later...
Here's the system description:

MaCD based trading system

I find MaCD one of the most useful indicator to determine current trend of the market.

As mainly day trader I use mainly M15 and H1.

Indicators called Trend Magic, Super Trend etc are often just modification of MaCD (with default settings) in main window: green showing MaCD above zero = bulls playground, red showing MaCD below zero = bears playground. I find thatkind of MaCD easier to follow, although the bad side is – I can´t see divergences. But I don´t trade those much anyway.

Besides MaCD I use custom colored MA and custom candles.

Rules are simple: you see most indicators GREEN and you BUY, you see them RED and you SELL.

On M15 I don´t need H1 to agree with M15, but when they show different colors and signals, trade taken on M15 are good for 15 – 30 pips, take them and run or if some left on table, use SL @BE to avoid loss.

If M15 and H1 show the same, trades can be hold longer time, until M15 gives an opposite signal.

and here is the indicators and template:

http://www.mediafire.com/?nxm8vt1vopinpl1

Hi Diesel 10,

Any update on this system? Appreciate if you could re-up the whole thing again..thanks