Acetrades

I heard and talked to the guy in skype according to him he is good .. i did take few trade calls from him and thoese were profitable... but i have no idea .. he offer free 3 days trial one might take it and give us here feedback

Hi SK, I take it that this is NY time and on the e-mini. I cannot keep awake long enough. I trade London open until lunch time. Too tired to stay awake after that!!

Be good if someone were to take up the offer though. Especially if the 'magic' could be applied to FX.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
It's easy to show you simulated trades that are profitable, it's not a live trading room!!

Agreed , he was calling the trades but he didn't trade himself. However I went live trades with his trade calls during the trial webinar trading room. I just followed his calls and basically those 3 days are profitable days but don't really know how he came up with the lines (something like support and resistance) which he called key levels.

• 2 weeks later...