Forex trading volumer meter trading system with entry

cheshire

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
yep, volume is available for anything. For the enducated, may I suggest checking out volume spread analysis on google.

volume has gained alot of respect amongst the retail sector now. I definatley would not take a trade without checking volume first.

can i ask an ignorant question: where is the volume about forex?

I'd be a bit careful of this, if you read their WTF selling site they claim "This formula can be found anywhere on the Internet" all they've done is added SR levels.

it also "does not work on MT4" and "there is a charge of $55/month for the platform".

The "WTFOREX VOLUME METER SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE TRADING SYSTEM. Buy FOR ONLY $6499.00" looks like it's actualy a training class with instructions on how to use the platform "Buyer must attend and schedule training class withing seven days from purchase".....

here's their FF thread http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=246810 notice all the replies and praise on the FF thread comes from affiliated members, notice how they all advertise it.

Hi guys, there is volume in forex and yes we can trade it. I haven't been using any indicators for about 5 months, i trade only one pair and pure price action: supply and demand. I came across some interesting stuff about volume in forex market, either spot or futures. there are many research papers on it, and there is some interesting info as well check this http://trading-evolution.com/forum/portal.php. hope it will help.

good luck

Why get the institutions ahead? Insider information, different quotes, you never get! If you trade only dollar pairs you don't need any volume indicator. If you trade 3rd world currencies you need 3 volume indicators, one is not enough. Yes, in stock market is volume #1 importance. I can sleep without it at Forex.

Good night.

Hermes

Quote: can i ask an ignorant question: where is the volume about forex?

Tradeguider and smart by pipbuilders displays volume.

since i do not use it, can you post a picture? unless it is feeded by at least top 10 world's players, it means just nothing...

Tradeguider and smart by pipbuilders displays volume.

ah, any mt4 displays volume as well... but what does mean? not the volume traded in fx for sure...

Edited by musketeer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...