pushbutt0npips reqeust

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About Arbitrage EA´s.

In real market they will fail. But if you observe the markets there are some signals from brokers differences that can go to more then 10 pips and really good opportunities for scalping or even reversal on trends or confirming breakouts, just need to see the signs.

Example of scalping opportunity : This happens on extreme levels. At this levels brokers like IBfx, Alpari, FX Pro stop price movement untill all market go above/below to secure hedging volume. Today happened again when EURUSD top at 1.3680 area, ATC was at 1.3685/86 - IBFx was minus 13 pips and Alpari minus 10 pips, so take action is like wait to see if price go to same level and then in this case short for 10/20 pips - today gives about 18 pips. Usually this can give at least 10 pips profit easy.

This is not manipulation of prices it's supply/demand witheen dealer's clients and we can observe this many times, and even develop a strategy based on that.

Hope this help understand a bit more about forex markets and behaviours in brokers feeds.

here is a link where you all can see statistics http://www.fxintel.com/live/

regards,

Hi all

Is anyone having any success with Pushbuttonpips Turbo? It seems to be very different from the other two Arbitrage EA's. It uses the indicator CCFp, which seems to be some kind of Currency 'Strength' indicator, but it trades on all pairs that are listed in your Market Watch window just with one EA. I am using FX Pro Demo account and honestly, so far, I'm sitting back and watching the Pips Roll in......

Cheers

Andy

I have been trying to get it to work with mixed results. It is not clear from their manual:

1. If it needs the "basic pushbottonpips" to be installed, which has the dll files, in order to work. Since this is supposedly an upgrade.

2. If it doesn't then it should be given a different name than the arbitrage version.

3. If it also needs to be connected to 2 brokers, as does the the "basic pushbuttonpips".

Currently, I do have it working, by itself, but it only seems to be doing only 2 or 3 trades day. And some of the losing trades are greater than the gains. But, the advertisement made it look like it does maybe 20 trades a day. So, that is why I think maybe I have it installed incorrectly. It reminds me a lot of the Trident EA, that came out a few years ago. :-?

Hi all

Is anyone having any success with Pushbuttonpips Turbo? It seems to be very different from the other two Arbitrage EA's. It uses the indicator CCFp, which seems to be some kind of Currency 'Strength' indicator, but it trades on all pairs that are listed in your Market Watch window just with one EA. I am using FX Pro Demo account and honestly, so far, I'm sitting back and watching the Pips Roll in......

Cheers

Andy

I have it running on only one broker account - FXPro. It doesn't come with a DLL, and it needs the indicator 'CCFp.ex4'. Thats all I have and it is running quite happily. From what I understand, it will trade any currency pairs that are in your market watch window so if there are any you don't want to trade, just right click on it in Market Watch and select 'Hide'.

I just put it onto a ThinkForex Demo as well and it is running fine there as well.

Cheers

Andy

Yes. That makes sense, and that's what I did. I'm just not getting that many trades. They should have given Turbo a different name since it uses a totally different system than the basic EA. As I said earlier, this works almost exactly like Trident, but Trident took much longer to set up manually and was more limited. This package is more automated.

The reason I was confused on the other issue of whether or not it needed to run on 2 platforms was because of one of the statements in the "Turbo Instructions". It reads as follows: "Step 3: Once you have both your metatrader accounts set up on your computer close it down and navigate to the start button bottom left (as below)".

It says "both" MetaTrader accounts, which is the same idea behind the basic "pushbuttonpips". So, maybe they didn't proof read their instructions, but it confused me....:-/

I have it running on only one broker account - FXPro. It doesn't come with a DLL, and it needs the indicator 'CCFp.ex4'. Thats all I have and it is running quite happily. From what I understand, it will trade any currency pairs that are in your market watch window so if there are any you don't want to trade, just right click on it in Market Watch and select 'Hide'.

I just put it onto a ThinkForex Demo as well and it is running fine there as well.

Cheers

Andy

2011.02.23 18:22:30 '265981': order sell 0.10 EURJPY opening at 113.34 sl: 0.00 tp: 0.00 failed [Trade is disabled]

what could be the reason for this [Trade is disabled]. I checked everything, another EA runs w/o issues.

Maybe broker banned this EA...

2011.02.24 11:16:17 PushButtonPipsTurbo EURUSD-fx,M15: unknown symbol name AUDJPY for OrderSend function

I get closer to this issue :-)

the PBPTurbo EA doesnt recognize the "-fx" on the pairs.

May I ask one of the coder mates here to fix this problem and to check the code for STP/ECN compatibility?

TIA

I have tested it with the brookers advised in the manual and made about 20% profit in one day. started with 5000, lotsize 0.1.

But pay attention to the broker that is mentined in the manual hxxp://xxx.earnforex.com/forex-brokers/FXCH

Reinier

This thread is all over the place here.

With three different programs running.

I would suggest that there be a forum for the turbo program separate from this arbitrage on as it get confusing to follw to say the least.

Also when posting please be a bit more specific with what brokers you used or we are simply spinning our wheels once again.

The manual only mentions FXCH a scam broker and no other brokers that I can see there.

If you had some success was it on the FXCM demo. If so then a waste of time since no one in theri right mind would open an account with them.

Also since you have to run other broker terminals what were the other terminals that you ran.

Not complaining here but this lack of proper information gets no one no where but to either simply brag about how good they are doing or simply waste time.

I would suggest that posters for the Arbitrage program use the following guideline to post.

{Broker Name} one =

{Broker Name} 2 =

{Broker Name} one was a loss

{Broker Name} 2 was a gain

Conclosion was that {Broker Name} 2 was or had mosre winning and is the one that performs best on theri demo with {Broker Name} 1 as the Masyer broker and {Broker Name} 2 as the salve.

Just my two cents worth here.