[REQ] $$$_pbforex_signal

FxDun

Seems a little strange:-/ at first i thought the core indicator of the system was the arrows but then i see he is selling the indicator separate for $79.95 when the whole system is selling for $499.95....The other indicators of the system are just Trendline and MA's indicators.....The Arrow indicator may be worth a look on the higher TF's such as 1hr, on the 5 and 15 minute chart it looks a little cluttered......Perhaps i may buy the Arrow indicator and share it if no one posts it in the next week or so.....So keep bumping people and if we don't get anything i may invest for some kudos lol

The one that costs 499 is an semi automated ea, maybe thats the reason...

Just had a look at the statements. Since it's not an EA how is it possible to place those clusters of trades at the same time unless being Superman (or maybe having Parkinson)? Look at the pichttp://i56.tinypic.com/ms0n6e.jpg

Hey Guys,

I thought i would send the guy a email just in regards to the arrows and asked about how they form?....I kinda knew what the answer was going to be but anyway here is what the email said

Hi there,

NO-REPAINT is 100%. The signal show up right after the close of the current bar, the arrow stay on the same bar forever, you close the program/shut down computer, 2min, 5min, 1hr, re-open the MT4, arrow stay on the same bar.

http://www.pbforex.com/index_files/signal_store/$$$_pbforex_signal.html

Hope this help.

Thanks for looking

Alan

So based on this i think i may look into getting it soon...and will upload it. I am still very skeptical though:-?

Do me a favor guys, i don't get to manual trade much, i'm very busy...so i'm leaving it up to you guys to test this baby....if you get good results let me know! :)

Thanks for sharing. I'm not an expert but the template included seems to recall no indis but only an EA named $$$_pbforex_signal_filter_store_biz which is not in the package. Weird...:-?

Correcting myself: the template has the wrong names for the indis. It needs edited to work.

Edited by alright
correction

Seem ok on the arrows as long as you screen with filter (I prefer MA adaptive rsi nrp set to 20,0,2,0,14).

BUT, the sound alert is not turning off on the pbforex signal even though I set to off setting. In fact it keeps signaling every time there's a tick even on the next few bars (where there are no arrows)! How annoying is that ! Plus I'm not getting a popup alert. ? Maybe this indi needs to be recoded... in the meantime, I just deleted the wave file in the settings and peace again...

Edited by Diesel 10

Thanks for the feedback guys

Hi Businessman,

I tried to replicate the GBPJPY 1hr chart that is on the main page of the site to try and find out what the settings are on that chart.

I must of spent 2hours or so trying soooo many different settings but i was just unable to get it the same:(...... As it stands i see the arrows as useless as George Bush:)) You need to email him and ask what the setting are on that GBPJPY 1hr chart.....I know on your post it says put the setting to default but most definitely the default settings and the settings on the sites chart are different! You need to find out cause i have no bloody idea lol

Peace;)

Is anyone else having the problem with audio signals??? If so maybe businessman could ask the seller to fix. The arrows are decent as long as you screen them as I mentioned previously.

Yes the alert goes nuts for me too.....And as for the arrows what i am saying is the default setting is not the setting on the charts he displays on the site. The indicators signals look more attractive and feasible on the site compared to when it is placed on our charts with the default setting, which means he used a different setting then the default one he is telling businessman to use!

First of all thanks to the generosity of Businessman9821, we all were able to download the indicator and test it on our demo accounts...Added thanks to his download post.

On applying the indicator...I did realise that the arrow indicators donot repaint, once printed on the chartit just stays there....forever, just like it mentions, doesnot matter even if you change time frame and return back, shut and relaunch the mt4 platform...it appears at the same location .....so in terms of reliability on it appearance on the charts its a 100 percent thing...HOWEVER...in terms of the signals tradable reliability, I have my doubts...you could have a string of losses or a string of hits...and since the logic behind this system is not known...it makes things even more tougher...

The most important aspect here is Businesman9821's generosity. he deserves the thanks , and rightfully so.

Regards

heisamit

ok guys apparently the first response to my very first question (about the settings) was some automated faq response, from his ebay site. But, when i sent him my question(s) to his personal email i got this response...and it was quite more pleasant and helpful than the automated response.

pbforex

show details 9:28 PM (8 hours ago)

Ok i have a question, and a problem. So first the question which settings did you use to achieve the results on your site? And the problem, there is something wrong with the audio on the alerts. It won't stop sounding, it sounds every tick. Can you help/explain to me? Thank you for your response!

Response:

Hi there,

1st question: the results from my site was achieved by the semi_autotrader. I use default setting in 5/15min, mostly 15min, if up trend, I only take the long signal, once long signal initiated, I turn on the semi_autotrader, then the auto-trader do all the trades and take profits during that up-trend indicated by that signal. the semi-auto-trader is extremely powerful if you tell the auto-trader the right trend which generated by the $$$-pbforex-signal with its filter.

2nd question: the MT4 alert system gives alert for each tick indeed, basically the sound alert is only good for longer TF(e.g.1h, 4h, day) when you do other thing/not in front of the computer (e.g.other room), not good for 1m/5m, even 15min, too often and bothering. I usually turn off the sound if I trade the short TF.

If you prefer to eliminate the sound in the signal, I am able to send you the soundless version ( which I do not have yet).

Hope this help. ( I really want to have a forum to help my customer, but currently I do not have time to do the maintenance---bunch of form spammer over there, this wish will be on my list, I'll let you know once it's ready)

Happy trading!

Alan

well hope this helps someone and thanks again guys for the comments :)

If you get the soundless one, please post it. On current one, even if I turn off sound and delete the .wav file, it still keeps alerting... ???