Need a EA Coder for my Profitable Manual Strategy

dave123

Hi,

I have a profitable manual trading system that uses the 4hr and above chart time frames. It should be just as profitable as an EA, problem is, I haven't a clue how to code or make EA's.

The system uses two indicators, one for entry and one for exit.

Is there anyone here would like to volunteer to create this EA/ If so, send me your email and I will send the two indicators.

All the best,

Dave

Hi Guys, I am not sure whether I can call it a system, but probably a strategy. All it basically uses is one entry indicator and I have been trading this indicator manually on the 4hr chart (not lower). You will have probably seen similar indiators out there but this one is pretty good at gathering the pips (even in sideways markets trading manually).

Hopefully, one of the guys looking at it can optimise the EA with a good exit. As I said trading it manually is easy as you can exit with good profit using s/r as targets.

I will upload the indicator for you today sometime (for use on 4hr and above). It is that simple that you might be dissapointed (so calling it a system might be a bit of an exaggeration) but if you can make money. with it, no problem.

• 2 months later...