(Req) EA or Script to close partial order

Hi:

Does anyone know or have an EA or script to close partial order?

Let's say, I have 2 lots of Short order placed at 1.30000 order# 12345, EURUSD. If price goes to 1.35000, I want to close only 1 lot with profit. or If price goes to 1.34500 I want to close only 1 lot with Loss.

Anyone have this type of EA or script? I am assuming that it has to work with Order# and Currency Name.

Thanks,

The thread below may interest you. Much simpler than that Trade Management EA + you don't need to leave your computer on. You simply place pending limit orders with the broker to 'hedge' whatever portion of the trade you want to close, then use the script at your leisure (when you wake up or whatever) to close out the hedged portion of the position + you only pay 1x spread. It's quick, easy and fail-safe.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/8015-Close-Opposite-Orders-Script-Pay-1x-Spread-NOT-2x-When-Closing-Hedged-Positions?p=91258#post91258

Regards, Pye

wow. it does a lot more than I asked for.. LOL. I hope I can get it to work and not mess up by using wrong entries.

Thanks a lot! Appreciate your quick reply.

no probs. here is generic ea. partial close function must be taken from trade management ea

hxxp://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=258153

The thread below may interest you. Much simpler than that Trade Management EA + you don't need to leave your computer on. You simply place pending limit orders with the broker to 'hedge' whatever portion of the trade you want to close, then use the script at your leisure (when you wake up or whatever) to close out the hedged portion of the position + you only pay 1x spread. It's quick, easy and fail-safe.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/8015-Close-Opposite-Orders-Script-Pay-1x-Spread-NOT-2x-When-Closing-Hedged-Positions?p=91258#post91258

Regards, Pye

Pye, Thanks for the thread link. this is so cool! Brilliant idea to hedge, then close at my leisure!

no probs. here is generic ea. partial close function must be taken from trade management ea

Thank you very much for the link.

Edited by fx4_ever