(REQ) R0vern0rthf0rexsystem.com

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Jimsmith,

I agree with you when you say the simpler the better, and if you look around here on II, there have been lots of KISS systems shared by great and generous members, wether adapted or created by themselves.

Also, different strategies have been shared.

i fully agree. more time should be spent on phych and MM, but hey, its hard to stop looking for the grail..:-)

hi guys,

can someone make an ea for this system? its very simple and almost done with the trade assistant already, (trade hours etc)

just to back test over the last while to see profitablity??

thnx

I can almost guarantee this would be a disaster. Back testing on MT4 is only to make sure the EA is functioning properly.

It says nothing about financial performance. Tick data is not real.

When mind lingers in one place efficiency is lost

Here it is:

http://www.multiupload.com/M4YMJ0LRZ0[/Code]

Sorry to bother you again guys but multiupload is also being filtered here in Iran and it seems that I can't use my VPN connection anymore, could someone please provide me one of its links in megaupload or hotfile maybe? much appreciated...

Sorry to bother you again guys but multiupload is also being filtered here in Iran and it seems that I can't use my VPN connection anymore, could someone please provide me one of its links in megaupload or hotfile maybe? much appreciated...

Not sure what you want, try this...

http://www.multiupload.com/MU_M4YMJ0LRZ0  

otherwise PM me with e-mail.

There are only 3 or 4 pages of interest I can make pics of them and e-mail you.

Not sure what you want, try this...
  http://www.multiupload.com/MU_M4YMJ0LRZ0  

otherwise PM me with e-mail.

There are only 3 or 4 pages of interest I can make pics of them and e-mail you.

Thanks both of you guys, the megaupload link provided by fxshare solved my problem... you can't understand it unless you live in countries like mine when every thing including yourself are filtered out by the authorities

Ok, I have put the assistant to work and it seems it can give the signals fairly well but it doesn't apply trailing stop settings to the trade, I have set the trailing stop to 10 and trailing step to 20 pips... What about you guys?

Are there any error messages in either the Journal or Experts tab? You should see it try to send a modify order.

Are there any error messages in either the Journal or Experts tab? You should see it try to send a modify order.

No but maybe I am totally confused about the meaning of trailing STEP... it seems that whenever the position goes 20 pips into positive territory, it moves the stop loss 20 pips behind current price and not 20 pips compared to its initial location as I thought.....