[New-Req] Safe Trade Pro

The marketing method seems familiar . But maybe it works this time ? A lot of promises he made in his video , isn't he ?

A normal upsell programm.

Main Product (Safe Trade Pro Software) : $79 One Time
Upsell 1 (Safe Trade Pro Vip Club) : $67 recurring
Upsell 2 (Safe Trade Pro EA) : $77 One Time
Upsell 3 (advanced manual system) : $67 One Time

Edited by moritzm

I think i figured this system out. If you look at page 6 of the pdf, it shows a blue arrow which says buy signal, and several bars later it indicates entry. When you are trading and see an arrow appear, it appears several bars back. You are ssupposed to enter at the price the pair is at when you see the arrow appear, not at that arrow's price level. The pdf says you are supposed to use that arrow as your stop loss. So it is not a deception. The arrow is not the entry level-the time that the arrow appears is the entry level. Of course, if price has moved significantly, you might want to skip that trade. Whether knowing this helps people using this system be more profitable, I don't know. You always have to use your judgement when using any trading system, such as being aware of s&r levels and news times to weed out some of the signals you get. For example, you don't want to take a buy signal if price is too close to a resistance level or vice versa for a sell. By the way, I don't use robots, but the 225 stop loss someone mentioned is just the default. When you install a robot, the first thing you have to do is adjust the stop loss and take profit to suit your account size and trading style. And if you are trading off the 4 hour or daily chart, a stop loss of 225 is not unusual.

• 5 years later...