(Req) Iris FX

Guest David1713006337

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone have the manual?

any description of the 3 strategy?

so far back test shows strategy 1 & 3 is more consistent with small profits. strategy 2 incurs more lost.

is the different strategy suppose to be use at certain time of day or situation?

Edited by awsl

• 2 weeks later...
Im getting error message for strategy 1 on AlpariUK live acc.

2011.04.25 08:40:33 IrisFx_EA EURUSD,H1: invalid takeprofit for OrderSend function

What could be the reason?

take profit is too close to price.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

alpari demo is their 'fancy' $50k account system. their classic account is not the same as their demo. one of their 'marketing' tricks to put it in the nicest terms.

there's a minimum distance that stops must be put away from the price. i cant remember if there's a stealthmode on the EA or not.

either way chasing 1 to 2 pip take profits is going to have them slipped away with nothing to show for the trade.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

alpari demo is their 'fancy' $50k account system. their classic account is not the same as their demo. one of their 'marketing' tricks to put it in the nicest terms.

there's a minimum distance that stops must be put away from the price. i cant remember if there's a stealthmode on the EA or not.

either way chasing 1 to 2 pip take profits is going to have them slipped away with nothing to show for the trade.

I'm aware of this, but here we talking about TP, not the SL restriction... I have to investigate this issue with Alpari tech support

• 1 month later...