(Req) superscalperindicator - by karl

I was just about to ask that!!

Just got the e-mail from Karl " What if you had a brand new secret key to scalping trading that nobody else has seen yet

and were able to profit from it by making easy 3 minute trades every time you place an order?"

Seems that I am a day late and a dollar short

Anyone have it?

Hi Freddie,

I am jealous, karl doesn't write me anymore!

A new secret, wahoow, no one else has seen yet, can't believe, all those secrets he accepts to share with us all! so nice!

.........lol...........

Can't wait to see that one, and make my 3 minute trade, and win few zillions, I need a new car, a new house, a new boat, WTG karl! He's the best!!!

Edited by freddy

It has been shared in this thread:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/11134-Super-Scalper-by-Dittmann?p=128315&highlight=dittmann#post128315[/Code]

[color=blue]Don't forget to thank Daveg1 (post#25),[/color]

even if you don't find useful this new highly secret magical extraordinary unknown from forex world invented by our dear karl who's going to invent next week the most incredible new highly.....

As all indis this is good when market trends, but...

look at this forum the version of a special stochastic mixed with hull moving average. Excellent combination and it´s very accurate

Do you have a link for that please Mr Grow?

I would be happy to search but a combination of HMA and SS would probably turn up all the threads ever written.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...