This is all you need to become a trader

egaalh

Thank you for sharing your method.

I would guess that most of the forum members do not have or care to use Ninja.

Would someone be so kind as to just translate the basics of this method for use on MT?

One of the indicators used is the BWT, the source code is protected so transporting this system will be hard, let alone impossible

Edited by tellMe

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi egaalh. Can you confirm if I understand well? That's the entry rules as I get them.

LONG:

- Price bounces off the lower Donchian channel

- BWTPercentRStoch turns up and blue after being red

- SMI4 turns green from red

- (additional confirmation only for Long: BollingerPerCent is or has been below 0)

SHORT:

- Price bounces off the upper Donchian channel

- BWTPercentRStoch turns down and red after being green

- SMI4 turns red from green

Watch for bounces off the 34EMA (strong S/R) as further confirmation.

Exits are not completely clear to me yet. Opposite signal (and reverse)? Bounce off 34ema?

Can you clarify on the blue comments I added to your chart? Thanks

http://i51.tinypic.com/2wcpcmx.jpg

Alright very good instruction ,thank you,but...left side with blue box if you look closely you can see that bwt didn't go above 50 and turn down ,meaning the trend is not strong.(but I'm happy with 11 pips too,because i can trade few times every day,so you get the idea trade few times during the day ,and you will make enough money.the blue at the right side is correct it was a time to buy.Beside my holy grail is when Bollinger is below the 0 line,the moment the lines going up we are in up trend.

If you guys really want we can chat during Sunday and we can go threw charts,or we can do it live one day too ,so you will feel better about it.one of my friend made 178 pips today much better than I did today.I had 5 trades today with 100% winners.This indicator I'm using only to go long at the bottom of don chain.

Hope it is clear.

If I can do it you can do it.

Beside the time to trade is important too,I don't trade all day only during few hours.

This Template is good to trade anything,I checked it with futures and other things.

Edited by egaalh

If you guys really want we can chat during Sunday and we can go threw charts,or we can do it live one day too ,so you will feel better about it.one of my friend made 178 pips today much better than I did today.I had 5 trades today with 100% winners.

I think this is actually the best idea, since you're so kind to take this big commitment. I'm going to PM you with my Skype. Let's see if we can arrange something all together. Thank you.

Alright very good instruction ,thank you,but...left side with blue box if you look closely you can see that bwt didn't go above 50 and turn down ,meaning the trend is not strong.(but I'm happy with 11 pips too,because i can trade few times every day,so you get the idea trade few times during the day ,and you will make enough money.the blue at the right side is correct it was a time to buy.Beside my holy grail is when Bollinger is below the 0 line,the moment the lines going up we are in up trend.

If you guys really want we can chat during Sunday and we can go threw charts,or we can do it live one day too ,so you will feel better about it.one of my friend made 178 pips today much better than I did today.I had 5 trades today with 100% winners.This indicator I'm using only to go long at the bottom of don chain.

Hope it is clear.

If I can do it you can do it.

Beside the time to trade is important too,I don't trade all day only during few hours.

This Template is good to trade anything,I checked it with futures and other things.

Thanks for sharing what looks like a most extraordinary system. Bravo !

I got Ninjatrader 6.5 demo (uncracked) with Interactive Broker datafeed working fine. I believe this is the exact same setup as yours. However I am having problems importing ANY of the ninjatrader indicators. I have your zipfile saved onto my desktop and then in NinjaTrader, I go to FILE, UTILITIES, IMPORT NINJATRADER SCRIPTS but it doesn't find any Indicators etc????

ALso, can you please post a fresh link for just the one BWT PercentRStoch indicator that you use? I think trying to get it from that "cracked" version mixed in with all the other BWT Indis causes "programming error" problem!

This system looks excellent. Please if anyone could help me get things set up and running, I would be very appreciative. I am new to Ninjatrader. Thanks!

Edited by Diesel 10

Good morning guys.

Yesterday I had 5 trades all winners (wrote it above the other page ,no secret),as I said if I can do it you can do it just belive in yourself and learn this easy system.

About importing the indicators....first run the BWT.exe,and after import each file by itself (don't try to import the file BWTpercent rstoch)

Go to file..utilities...import ninjascript...yes....now go to the place where you put the files and click on the first file twice...and answer yes each time....do the same process again for each new file.(don't do it with BWTpercent)

after you import all of them ,just attach the template nothing else .

http://www.screencast.com/users/egaalh/folders/Jing/media/1eea0a7f-4cdd-4f06-99c3-45a78e19e24f

Diesel 10

if you will have problem to set your indicators ,I will help you to do it ,but only after the day will be over.

For this I need you to have the program Teamviewer (free on the internet),if you need some help leave me a private message here.

Edited by egaalh

First trade of the day

http://www.screencast.com/users/egaalh/folders/Jing/media/15e62660-3e0f-472f-a15e-3bf83afda968

Forgot to write ...exit was at 34 EMA because it was close to top of don chain channel

http://www.screencast.com/users/egaalh/folders/Jing/media/6b1ab9b2-fc98-40f3-96dc-d0b620438e8e

second trade of the day

Edited by egaalh

So it looks like you didn't wait for anything else but the BollingerPerCent to go below 0 to enter that trade. I mean no other confirmation, like SMI4 or the candle to close green. I can sense your trading skills having more weight than pure indicators in that trade... Am I correct?

Hello guys eur/usd is almost pip by pip with future,so if someone really want to try Eur future go,and do it.(but always demo first).

Alright you are correct about your idea,I didn't wait for any signal before I pulled the trigger for long,but I trade it for a long time to know when the % on my side or not,don't forget that don chain is also like s/r,so in reality I had the don chain and the Bollinger as two indicators to go long.

Good morning guys.

Yesterday I had 5 trades all winners (wrote it above the other page ,no secret),as I said if I can do it you can do it just belive in yourself and learn this easy system.

About importing the indicators....first run the BWT.exe,and after import each file by itself (don't try to import the file BWTpercent rstoch)

Go to file..utilities...import ninjascript...yes....now go to the place where you put the files and click on the first file twice...and answer yes each time....do the same process again for each new file.(don't do it with BWTpercent)

http://www.screencast.com/users/egaalh/folders/Jing/media/1eea0a7f-4cdd-4f06-99c3-45a78e19e24f

Diesel 10

if you will have problem to set your indicators ,I will help you to do it ,but only after the day will be over.

For this I need you to have the program Teamviewer (free on the internet),if you need some help leave me a private message here.

I have both the Blue Wave Trading download and your download (indicators & template) both saved in a file on my desktop. I didn't find any BWT.exe file in the Blue Wave Trading download (from Indo). I did download and install the Teamviewer file and am ready to remote access at your convenience. I live in US so let me know what time is convenient for you. Thank you so much! I just want this to work properly. It's probably quite easy but I am not familiar to the Ninja Trader...

First trade of the day

http://www.screencast.com/users/egaalh/folders/Jing/media/15e62660-3e0f-472f-a15e-3bf83afda968

Forgot to write ...exit was at 34 EMA because it was close to top of don chain channel

http://www.screencast.com/users/egaalh/folders/Jing/media/6b1ab9b2-fc98-40f3-96dc-d0b620438e8e

second trade of the day

I noticed EMA in your chart is based on high rather than close?

What is the purpose of Tick Counter indicator (I don't think it works on minute charts)?

Do you consider candle sticks for confirmation when making an entry?

Do you consider "round numbers" (i.e. 00) (another element of confirmation of support/resistance) when making an entry?

Is the initial stop loss placed a few ticks beyond the swing point extreme?

Thanks

Edited by Diesel 10

Good morning guys.

Diesel 10

A friend helped me get it going so all good. Thanks again for an excellent system. You are very kind to share it!

that's is fine after 3 hour I have the chart and all indicator in it, the internet is helpful , all info is there only must sometimes google :-)

I never before use ninjatrader , but thats looks good.

I have now only one problem, where I can receive the best free data feed for that, I use now only yahoo and have the IBM daily chart open.

I want open a demo from MBtrading , but there I have Server error :-((

my chart:

http://www.screencast.com/users/harry-007/folders/Default/media/2e721cc6-f5da-4122-8ce2-2c28c6d5afc0

thanks egaalh, thats nice

cheers

Been there already, harry. Struggling since yesterday but sorted it out now. The form on the website doesn't work so u need to get in touch with the customer service. Use the chat or the phone and give them your details there and wait for the confirmatiom email while the chat is still open or you risk to wait forever. For any problem with the settings you can PM me.

I have to say that MB trading, although working fine, is not practical, unless you keep the charts open forever (bar connection problems). That's what a 1min chart opened 1 hour ago looks like

http://i54.tinypic.com/2ednq10.jpg

So if you want to test the system it's ok, but if you want to start trading it for real you'll need to have an account with a supported broker, or the cheapest alternative appears to be barchart.com at $60/month for forex data

Edited by alright
better picture

Hi egaalh,

I try to download the megaupload link from the first page of this thread and it shows me that "Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available" message. Please reupload.

Also while buying using your setup - does the price has to be above EMA(34) ?

Same way if selling - does the price has to be below EMA(34) ?

Waiting for reply.

Regards

Amruta