This is all you need to become a trader

egaalh

Hello guys after 2 years I found the system that can make me money .This system is only for Ninja so you need data feed ,I'm willing to give it to any person (for free)

Here my Indicators +Template

Any q leave a message here and i will try to explain.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J2ET0X (inside is my indicators and template).

You need to download the program bwt (you can find it in this web site).

I'm using only 1 min and 5 min to make my pips daily,meaning I trade about 2-5 times a day

http://www.screencast.com/users/egaalh/folders/Jing/media/b5fec9b6-a713-4bf4-9b5b-b82fe951a467very easy to use,good luck

Edited by egaalh

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.screencast.com/users/egaalh/folders/Jing/media/0330b49b-3adc-4412-9069-f48a4741171b

to close a trade or to get in make sure after price touch the don chain channel the price get away from don chain channel,beside look all the time at 34 EMA,the EMA is very important look how many times price touch the EMA and turn back,it is like s/r.

If the bollinger percent is below 0 than you can go long ,this is my holy grail,more than 95% after bollinger is below 0 price will go up again..but this is not true about bollinger above 100 ,use bollinger only for long ,not for short

Edited by egaalh

@Gambler67, yeah you need the cracked version of NT6 in order to run the cracked version of BWT.

@egaalh ... I love your trading system! Did some quick manual backtesting today afternoon and traded the opening Asian Session. Got an average RRR of 1.26 across 7 trades (5 winners, 2 losers). And this too after I made some easy-to-correct-for-next-time errors.

Question about trading on the M5/M1 ... do you trade on those time frames in isolation or do you use information from both timeframes when deciding on your trades? For example:

1) Do you use the M5 to filter trades on the M1 ... so only take trades in the direction of the general M5 movement?

2) Do you use the M5 to plan out your next trade but execute on the M1 to get a better entry / exit price?

I found had I used the M5 more intelligently with the M1, I would have avoided my two losing trades while staying longer in my winning trades. But I'm not sure if that was something peculiar to this one trading session today or if you have found looking at both time frames at the same time useful / a waste in the past?

You mentioned you used the EMA34 as support / resistance. Do you find it useful to identify price extremes (eg: when price is making a steeper angle than the EMA)? Or would you suggest sticking to using the don chain for price extremes?

Thanks again for posting your system / answering questions ... I'm finding your approach very useful + intuitive!

Good morning all.I'm using this system for a long time,took me a long time to create this system but now this is all I need.

the 34 ema is a very good indicator to show me the picture ,because if price can't go above /down than I know the price will reverse the same direction like before.second ,we can use 1 min or 5 min by itself meaning I can trade base on 1 min or 5 min to trade ,but i like to trade the 1 min and look at the direction of 5 min,beside I trade sometime the 15 min 2,but the 1 min is good enough to make the daily pips.no 4 hours or 1 day we don't need it here,if the 1 min didn't make you pips than just get out.my trades are more than 90% good,so if I can do it you guys can do it 2.My broker is I.B and I'm using Bracket Trader and to record my results I'm using Logger 3.03,so every day i can see my results and look at my mistakes.Hope this help.

Gave this system to a friend of mine last week and so far he has 39 winner and 1 loser (not bad,so far),much better than my results.

http://www.screencast.com/users/egaalh/folders/Jing/media/30613cd3-afb6-41bd-a30e-f4f30106c27e

If enough people will ask ,than I don't mind 1 weekend to talk and explain to all over Skype the system.

Just read above ...we don't need crack for ninja (I'm not using crack ninja).Using demo ninja 6.5,hope this help.

Beside I'm willing to learn from other people if they have a better idea how to use this system.

Edited by egaalh

Hi. Thanks for sharing the system and your kind offer to explain through Skype. At the moment I don't have a broker supporting Ninja and I'm evaluating Barchart to feed it. Unless I'm wrong it looks like the cheapest. If I'm sorted out soon I wouldn't mind joining your Skype conference. Cheers Edited by alright

Good morning all.I'm using this system for a long time,took me a long time to create this system but now this is all I need.

the 34 ema is a very good indicator to show me the picture ,because if price can't go above /down than I know the price will reverse the same direction like before.second ,we can use 1 min or 5 min by itself meaning I can trade base on 1 min or 5 min to trade ,but i like to trade the 1 min and look at the direction of 5 min,beside I trade sometime the 15 min 2,but the 1 min is good enough to make the daily pips.no 4 hours or 1 day we don't need it here,if the 1 min didn't make you pips than just get out.my trades are more than 90% good,so if I can do it you guys can do it 2.My broker is I.B and I'm using Bracket Trader and to record my results I'm using Logger 3.03,so every day i can see my results and look at my mistakes.Hope this help.

Gave this system to a friend of mine last week and so far he has 39 winner and 1 loser (not bad,so far),much better than my results.

http://www.screencast.com/users/egaalh/folders/Jing/media/30613cd3-afb6-41bd-a30e-f4f30106c27e

If enough people will ask ,than I don't mind 1 weekend to talk and explain to all over Skype the system.

Just read above ...we don't need crack for ninja (I'm not using crack ninja).Using demo ninja 6.5,hope this help.

Beside I'm willing to learn from other people if they have a better idea how to use this system.

egaalh, you your not using a cracked copy, how are you getting the BW indicator to work?

Thanks egaalh

Hello guys ..if you check my BWT than you will see that I'm using only 1 indicator (bwtpercentrstoch),not all the indicators..for this you don't need any crack ninja..hope answer this q.

So far I'm not using crack Ninja ,just demo and data feed from I.B.

Just install BWT, run the BWT.exe and add my template .

http://www.screencast.com/users/egaalh/folders/Jing/media/40419cf2-29ef-4f7f-b46f-f97200a9ed64

Edited by egaalh