(req) signals machine

hxxp://signalsmachine.com/

I am really impressed with the features of this system and I can"t wait to get my

hands on this system. I put this request in the expert advisors section because

it appears to be just that but you have to confirm the trade. This system is

coming out on the 13th. If anyone gets this I ask in advance to please share -

this system looks worth the time to test.

Kudos in advance!

When the solution is simple, God is answering.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great!

Trades H1 Timeframe,

Licence for one account only. Hoping when shared some programmer will be able to remove restrictions for this.

If you get the robot bundle it will enter, trailstop and exit the signals of all three stategies as well.

No performance figures in LIVE/DEMO accounts on the website.

Looks great!

Trades H1 Timeframe,

Licence for one account only. Hoping when shared some programmer will be able to remove restrictions for this.

If you get the robot bundle it will enter, trailstop and exit the signals of all three stategies as well.

No performance figures in LIVE/DEMO accounts on the website.

There is a reason for that!

I wrote to the signals machine company because I wasnt convinced that it was licensed for one account which it is not. Here is their response

You can use Signals Machine on multiple live and demo accounts, as long as

all the accounts are installed on the same computer.

Signals Machine Cloner can be operated on one account at a time, so it

will not work on multiple accounts.

I then asked what is Signals Machine Cloner? Their response

The Signals Machine itself is not a robot, however for users of the Signals machine we will offer a "Trade Cloning" service where Tal's trades on his own account are copied to client's account (but you must own the Signals Machine to be eligible for this service). You can start on a demo account and move the a live one later on.

As for the currency pairs You should use Signals Machine on GBPUSD H1 timeframe only.

I also requested proof of system performance. Their response:

We are very sorry, but we are not geared towards accommodating requests for specific proofs, apart from what we provide in our website. We will upload some statements in the near future.

So it seems the Signals Machine program can probably be educated - so if anyone can please share I believe

this is a worthly investment for a decent price. Kudos in advance

When the solution is simple, God is answering.

Probably won't happen. It uses this http://forexcodeguard.com/index.aspx

With forexcodeguard as its security means it is licensed to work only on that computer. However, once you use the auto setup exe usually provided and open the platform where the indicators and EA's are installed.... ie.Program files>experts folder and >indicator folder one can copy and paste those Ea's & indicators files into another newly created folder (saved to desktop). Also include any dll files which it is most likely to have too from the library folder.

It is these EA's and indicators when extracted from the EA and indicator folders to be posted on the forum for them to be educated. The ascute programmer can remove the limitation to one account requirement of clickbank receipt number.

Hope this helps.

I wrote to the signals machine company because I wasnt convinced that it was licensed for one account which it is not. Here is their response

I then asked what is Signals Machine Cloner? Their response

I also requested proof of system performance. Their response:

So it seems the Signals Machine program can probably be educated - so if anyone can please share I believe

this is a worthly investment for a decent price. Kudos in advance

Will they be charging extra for the trade cloner service?

When will they start offering this service?

So it seems the trade management EA on offer for the bundle of $89.00 does not include this trade cloner service? Am I correct.

Seems like trade cloner technology is the new way to go.

The forex signal service by Vladimir and Tom are offering this technology as part of their signal service now, so all their signals are traded automatically.

The leotrader Pro uses the same technology

Bob Icacino and his signal service is using the same technology.

I read Vladimir and Tom have joined hands with Bob Icaciino and in my opinion this forex machine service is using Vladimir's support behind the scenes to market his product. The spread warning, forexguard, trade cloning etc are the same stuff as Vladimir. Also Ted Hermann is endorsed by Vladimir on his blog.

Seems like trade cloner technology is the new way to go.

Not really. If you can't backtest and forward test it on your machine according to your own standards who in their right mind would buy a cloning EA? Even if they supply a backtest/forward test will you be sure that when you run the clone it will be the same as the EA that ran the tests? I think this is a dead end for developers with a very reduced market of potential buyers. But lets watch them do it and fall down in flames!

Cheers

Guest Jayman007

Maybe if you post it a few more times it will educate itself.

Like I said in a previous post, they use some security that will make it very hard to educate. Just decompiling it will prove very hard. Try posting a decompiled version and then we might get somewhere

Guest Jayman007
With forexcodeguard as its security means it is licensed to work only on that computer. However, once you use the auto setup exe usually provided and open the platform where the indicators and EA's are installed.... ie.Program files>experts folder and >indicator folder one can copy and paste those Ea's & indicators files into another newly created folder (saved to desktop). Also include any dll files which it is most likely to have too from the library folder.

It is these EA's and indicators when extracted from the EA and indicator folders to be posted on the forum for them to be educated. The ascute programmer can remove the limitation to one account requirement of clickbank receipt number.

Hope this helps.

All nicely said but not so accurate.

If you had looked at the forexguard site you would see...

It protects your indicators and expert advisors against decompilation

These ex4 are VERY hard to decompile. It's hard to educate anything without the source code and getting to the source code here has been made VERY difficult.

If some clever hacker wants to post the decompiled mq4 then the coders can have a look at educating them. Until then, I think this one will remained locked tight.