(REQ)F0rex S@nta system

Ho Ho Ho... Here's Santa

In general, I do not like "black box" indicator or EA. But it is cheap enough, and I like shopping (just don't tell my wife), so here you go:

http://www.4shared.com/file/26kIoc8C/fxSantaSystem.html

I did a quick browse through the author's main website, seems like she produces a new product every few months even just in 2010. Hope she is not an aspiring female version of another K@rl Dittm@n.

Please post feed-back if this is any good. So far this has not signaled a trade yet for me in the few hours I have tried it.

UPDATE: On 25 January 2011, there is a new version 2.0, here is the official link:

http://[email protected]/upd_0125.htm

(remember to change "@" to "a")

Edited by joeytrader
new updated version link 25/1/2011

I just tried to buy this and they want your address and phone number, which I didn't want to give out so I made them up. They sent me a refund saying they couldn't verify my contact information. This sounds like some kind of scam where they try to sell you something and probably sell your personal info as well.

Yeah, I don't like Plimus either. The first time I tried the same thing a few months ago (I just wrote my email address on the phone info section), on some other products I tried to purchase. Plimus didn't like it. So, I had a rather unpleasant email exchanges among me, the seller (author), and the payment processor Plimus. In the end, the author just sent me the product on his own because I was able to prove my purchase, and told the author I do not wish to give Plimus my contact details.

But after a few months, I have changed my mind a bit about Plumus. I still hate giving them my details. But so far they seems to have not given me more reasons to hate them or mistrust them yet. And also, it seems more and more forex sellers are using Plimus. And I also think they do honor refund if you can prove your case.

Personally, I prefer dealing with Clickbank or directly PayPal the most.

Anyway, it is now shared in the post just minutes before yours. Happy holidays!

Edited by joeytrader

... Personally, I prefer dealing with Clickbank or directly PayPal the most....

Don't know about Clickbank but they all sem to want.. no, demand more information than they need.

I tried to use PayPal with a debit card. They demanded my bank details!! Otherwise I am limited to about $1000 a year. I only wanted to spend less than $10.

Anyone else takes a card, why not them. Cannot say I want to trust my details to such unreasonable people.

Thanks for the Santa Joey

Don't know about Clickbank but they all sem to want.. no, demand more information than they need.

I tried to use PayPal with a debit card. They demanded my bank details!! Otherwise I am limited to about $1000 a year. I only wanted to spend less than $10.

Anyone else takes a card, why not them. Cannot say I want to trust my details to such unreasonable people.

Thanks for the Santa Joey

You're welcome Freddie.

On Clickbank and PayPal, if I had a choice, of course I would prefer not to give out any bank details to anyone at all. But unfortunately, I do need to make online purchases through some forms of payment processors. And given available choices online out there, I think they are probably the lesser of the evil ones out there. PayPal I think is now owned by eBay, so at least I hope they will work hard on their integrity, given such a large on-line user base from eBay. And for Clickbank, I have had enough purchases as well as refunds through them, that I think they are still OK in my book. But I hope they will not prove me wrong in the future.

AHHHHHH, installed it a few hrs ago on a demo, left it running and fell asleep.

Had the first signal for a long..............which meanwhile would have paid if I had been around to take it: TP 1.33703 SL 1.32620

Just reporting that this first one functioned and that the posted indi works.

As I had switched the speakers off, did not hear what kind of sound it made and so far have not found where to change that in the code, but then I am NO coder.

Safe ending to 2010 all and a VERY GOOD beginning of 2011.

Find "alert.wav" in in the "sounds" folder of your platform and rename it, for example, to "alert_original.wav", or whatever.

Find a .wav file that you like, rename it "alert.wav" and place it in the sounds folder, you're all set.

Just remember that any indi that uses an alert will blow the roof off.

I agree that one needs to stay close to the screen if you really like to catch the signal. THAT is why I am interested to find out where I can change the sound file, so I can make it one that blows the roof of the place here, lol.

Then, of course, if it could get automated, it would even be better.

Edited by conglo

I am glad FreddyFX and others have verified that this indi does produce a signal (and a profitable one so far), because I did not have the chance over this holiday period yet to test this out before the share.

I think jackey's observation and share from post #9 seems to make sense. The author does say two maximum signals per day, one being buy, the other sell. And jackey's pivot buy and sell do seem to fit this description.

If this is true, then can we not simply place pending buy order and pending sell order at the appropriate levels beforehand, and just let price movements to trigger our trades? So, we don't even need the signal alert. Is my understanding correct?

In this case, we may even help save FreddyFX from listening to "African jungle orchestra" too, lol.

Perhaps it has to do with now being weekend and market closed, I cannot see any pivot lines on my chart after I inserted the indi shared by jackey. I will check again during regular trading session.

Edit: got the indi working now, seems I need to allow DLL imports. but the time alignment seems to be off. need to play with it some more

Edited by joeytrader

Thanks Dave for the mirror. And sorry to any friends who had trouble with 4shared. Although it seems to be working on my end just now, I think sometimes if multiple people are accessing the same file at the same time, 4shared can hiccup and fail. But usually if you try again, even within seconds, it may work again. Edited by joeytrader

She will probably have the automated version in a few months. Rather than do an instant upsell, she will release a system for a price. Then wait awhile, then offer the Robot, then charge all over again. Which is no problem, except for the fact that I cannot seem to get "any" of her systems to work well for more than just a month or two.

But, she does tend to do well when it comes to responding to support questions. So, I have found her intentions to be good, but many of her products don't seem to survive the test of time, and they end up lowering my account levels. They don't necessarily crash your account "immediately", it is more of a "slow death" to your account balance.

But, on a positive note, let's hope this latest system is "different" and does well. I wish her well in her attempts to "get it right". ;))

I agree that one needs to stay close to the screen if you really like to catch the signal. THAT is why I am interested to find out where I can change the sound file, so I can make it one that blows the roof of the place here, lol.

Then, of course, if it could get automated, it would even be better.