[REQ] - ThinSlice Scalping

Currently I'm trading Steve Rising's Thinslice scalping methodology. He's at: hxxp://www.theforextradinginstitute.com

He's at: hxxp://www.theforextradinginstitute.com

The good news is that the price is not too outrageous, but if you really want to take a course in scalping, I suggest looking into the stuff by Steve Rising

What I like about him is that he is about as low key as they come. Hype is not what this is about. It's a pretty conservative, plug-away-at-it and build your account approach. I like that he is not about get rich now but emphasizes building your account to a point where it is self sustaining and you can live off just your trading.

Edited by bargainbo

• 3 weeks later...

Here are three excellent scalping strategies to get everyone in the scalping mindset. But Thinslice Scalping (see first post) is the king. If you find it then please post it here. For now experiment with these scalps:

1. Scalping the forex (by John Bartlett)

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/2004-(Req)-The-Scalping-Course-by-John-Bartlett

2. Korean scalping (by ntynamoo)

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/2690-Scalping...is-this-a-waste-of-time-or-can-you..../page12

3. Boss scalping

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/5651-B.O.S.S.-(Break-Out-Scalping-Strategy)-Manual-System-3000-to-1-000-000-in-1-yr

Edited by bargainbo

my friend bought this a while ago .. just to let u know he doesn't use it..

but overall technique is ..

10 min chart

look for engulf candlestick.. and

soemting about when the candle .. spend 8 min and 2 min left this is where u wanna get ur entry..

nothign so special...

btw anyone has www.tinypipfx.com stuff?

sillykiddo, I want to judge the overall technique myself. I cannot judge the value of the course from your description alone. If you can ask your friend to post the course here that would be helpful. Sometimes, the simplest scalping techniques are the best. Edited by bargainbo

sillykiddo, I want to judge the overall technique myself. I cannot judge the value of the course from your description alone. If you can ask your friend to post the course here that would be helpful. Sometimes, the simplest scalping techniques are the best.

bargainbo u can judge whatever u want but my friend dont even use it .. says one word GARBAGE .. and as he bought it he judged it properly

sillykiddo, ... perhaps you can upload a copy for us to evaluate for ourselves... yakka

I would be interested in finding out just what it does do.

I followed Steve ???'s ads and vids for a time trying to see if it was worth a try, sounded fascinating but as your friend says, it turns out to be garbage!!

Still like a look if you could persuade him/her!!

yes my friend would love to share but its 10 GB worth of Video.. he is lazy ..

WOW, that would take forever to download. Is it possible for him or you to just give us the basics of it? It is called 'thin sliced' so it ought to be a simple sort of system.

A couple of 'thin' slices might well do the job!!

I think sillykiddo pretty much summed it up. Here is a comment which I found posted on another forum describing the method...

"From what I gather it is a scalping system with 10 pip SL.

Like all of them that are presenting a 'special' view of trading he has introduce a little mystery into the system.

He has 'road bumps' that price has to pass or not.

He uses 10 min charts b/c 5 min is too fast and gives whipsaws whereas 15 min misses too many trades.

Minute 4 is a mystic number and is I believe the trade trigger

He uses 'special' numbers, they seem to be 00 and 50 from what I can see."

Hope this gives a little more insight into the method.

T99

• 6 months later...