financialfreedomforex.com

Not 100% certain, but it may be the same as the one already shared on this thread (as least the title sounds familiar to me):

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/6845-REQ-Profitable-dax-ftse-forex-system

Post #6 is ebook

Post #18 is template + indicators

Post #19 is second system from same author

EDIT: Sorry, it seems I was wrong, after reading the author's page posted in Post #8 below, it seems it is a live one-on-one mentor program, so not the same as the one I posted above.

Edited by joeytrader

Hello

How does the post link?

To find out the address, go to the actual page on ebay where you have seen the product for sale, then copy the address at the top of your web browser.

There are many products on ebay with the words "financial freedom" in them.

For example, here is one on ebay that is for sale, also with the name "financial freedom" within it, the address you want to copy should look something like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Financial-Freedom-Through-Electronic-Day-Trading-/300492297289?pt=AU_Non_Fiction_Books_2&hash=item45f6bc9449

infraction 10 days :P

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

So, he does not use any indicator, s/r, fibo, wave counts, or even candle or chart formations. Hmmm, so how does he look for trade set-ups. I am curious.

Results do appear impressive. But I notice the videos are a year old. Also, on the track record video, there were some big losses too. For example, on 2009.07.31, he had 3 consecutive losses, the largest was for -$11,495. If he target approx $2000 per day, according to his first video, then one big loss will need 5 days of profit just to return to break-even.

I am not saying large risk-to-reward ratio does not work, but he will need very high win % to be profitable.

Also, cannot find any info on this on the internet. So no feedback on his ebay page, and nothing I can find by google search. If he has been doing this for a year (guessing by the age of the videos) or at least since August (guessing by his sign up date on his ebay account), then either very few people has taken up his offer of mentorship, or they are not interested in sharing their experience.

If I have time, I am almost tempted to write the author from a throw-away email account to ask him more info about this.

Edited by joeytrader

• 2 weeks later...
He uses this method and software which costs $99USD per month for the feed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN5gw7XzRNo

Thanks wartime for the info. Have you any experience with either this Wizetr@de software, or with the Fin@ncial Freedom author's usage of this software? Bottom line question is: Profitable or not?

I searched and just found their main website,

http://[email protected]/lp/index.htm

seems the feed is now $150USD/month. Must have increased the price recently then.

Does anyone have any idea about their so-called proprietary "buying pressure" and "selling pressure" lines/algorithm? Are they truly unique? Or do they have equivalent counterpart on Metatrader?

For example, just from top of my head, I think the Forex D@y Monster indicator suite also has something called buy/sell pressure. Wonder if they are same or similar.

Edited by joeytrader

You can google them with the word scam, eg., "Wizetr@de scam" if you want to see complaints or others comments. From what I recall, this seller once had another system before this one which he ran into some legalities about falsifying results, false advertisiement, etc, etc.. The same old thing with most of these trading systems.

You can google them with the word scam, eg., "Wizetr@de scam" if you want to see complaints or others comments. From what I recall, this seller once had another system before this one which he ran into some legalities about falsifying results, false advertisiement, etc, etc.. The same old thing with most of these trading systems.

I did google it. And it does look really bad. Apparently they used to offer some multi-thousand US dollars software, then people began to find out its signals are based on simple moving averages cross-overs. And of course, you can get MA and its cross-over for free on just about any platform you have. No wonder people were angry, to be charged so much money for freely available indicators, and started calling them scam.

It does make me wonder, is the author of Fin@ncial Freedom a front for Wizetr@de? (ie. use my profitable system, but you need to sign up with Wizetr@de as part of my system). Or did he honestly find some profitable angle from using Wizetr@de software? If so, I am still interested in knowing what that angle is.

Also, to give them benefit of doubts, most of the complaints seem from at least a year or 2 ago or even older. And seeing the software today no longer cost in the thousands. Could they have reformed? Or are they still scamming, but merely with different tactics and price-point?

• 3 weeks later...

Wait, now he is selling three 100% success rate EAs??

While surfing the net, I found another site from the same author, with identical background graphics, but this one is some kind of EAs.

http://[email protected]/

(change "@" to "a")

And he is now claiming these 3 EAs produced 1,404 winning trades without a single loss. Of course he did not show any statements to verify such claims.

Is that even remotely scientifically possible?

The only way I can think of, is for the EAs simply have no SL, and let draw-downs run as large as they can, and only close trades when they are in profit.

But then I could be wrong, and someone did find the holy grail, and selling them (or at least selling their auto-signals) for $99 a one time fee.

My mom always said, "if it sounds too good to be true....."

Edited by joeytrader