Ironbot

woow,@-)

ea relies on accuracy in taking a position, and the risk reward of 1:1 TP: SL 20:20=D>, this is not bad, I really hope this EA, but EA's unfortunately very expensive price, this december market just back and forth, ea I normally use, now being played until loss market:((. maybe this EA still good in the month of December:-?.

EA is hoping that his share to us, please![-O<[-O<

happy trading

go freedom with forex

I've bought this EA there is 4 weeks but I've asked for a refund so he doesn't work actually. I've so ex4 and dll file of this robot. If anyone can crack it, send me a PM.

Hmmm, I'm confused bc safire25 tells us it cant be shared, its more like a signal service. Maybe its not the same EA...

EDIT: after digging deeper, I puzzled it together.. the Ea needs filter calls from the creator server..

Skip the s..t !!

Edited by pro

Is not an EA you can crack, you dont actually get the EA. it gets signals from their server. I am using go markets as they have kindly set up a gomarkets server for me, initially I was losing money because on default they set you up on the alpari server. They just sent me a different DLL for gomarkets. I am using other EA's as well on my live account - Morning Trade, Breakoutgenius, Kangaroo EA, White Tiger and Turimix and doing quite well. I will set up a myfxbook soon to share my results

I am hesitant to give investor password for trade copying only becuase I have bought these and I know for a fact some of these providers read these forums and dont want to risk losing my membership. I have Turimix EA to share if anyone wants it? which so far is doing really well and in backtests just looks phenomenal

Guest dave_rimmer
Is not an EA you can crack, you dont actually get the EA. it gets signals from their server. I am using go markets as they have kindly set up a gomarkets server for me, initially I was losing money because on default they set you up on the alpari server. They just sent me a different DLL for gomarkets. I am using other EA's as well on my live account - Morning Trade, Breakoutgenius, Kangaroo EA, White Tiger and Turimix and doing quite well. I will set up a myfxbook soon to share my results I am hesitant to give investor password for trade copying only becuase I have bought these and I know for a fact some of these providers read these forums and dont want to risk losing my membership. I have Turimix EA to share if anyone wants it? which so far is doing really well and in backtests just looks phenomenal

Hi have PM you for Turimix EA , if you can supply setfiles too

Thanks