How to Import E Mini watch Indicators of Tradestation in Multicharts

p29

When I try to import Better_Momentum and Better_pro_AM ELD files into multicharts using power language editor, Nothing Happens and blank screen appears. Can somebody plz tell me how to import them. If they are protected then how to unlock them.

Thanks in advance

It depends on the version of muticharts. For some reason Tradestation started tying their code to a version number so if you have a ELD version for TS 8.6, you cannot import it into

TS 8.4 only 8.7 onwards.

It seems that Multicharts has the same issue. Easy way is to open in Tradestation and then copy and paste the code across to created indicators in multicharts powereditor.

If TS will not import them means that you just need a later version.

Hope that helps

D

• 2 years later...
It depends on the version of muticharts. For some reason Tradestation started tying their code to a version number so if you have a ELD version for TS 8.6, you cannot import it into

TS 8.4 only 8.7 onwards.

It seems that Multicharts has the same issue. Easy way is to open in Tradestation and then copy and paste the code across to created indicators in multicharts powereditor.

If TS will not import them means that you just need a later version.

Hope that helps

D

Hi, if I do not have TS, but I have MC 8.0

Does anyone know how to import .eld of emini watch indicators into Multicharts?

Many thanks!