[req] Abo nacci System

Abbonaci

Hello friends this is checkmail and have viewed the thread but not in complete details but seems very impressive and best is its accuracy.Well it might be real tough for an normal trader to understand it, so here is call for experts to get through this system and prepare an short manual with explanation about the indicators and system of pivots.

means in all require some good experienced traders to share their skills in decoding this abbonci system.

I had a 'special invite' to trade abonnaci a while back. a trader friend of mine (who is experienced, determined and insightful) swears by this now, he's part of the elite group who privately talk with it's creator (they often talk in code on the public thread)........however I found it extremely difficult to understand (admittably i didn't put in much effort).....what i did find is even my friend and other 'elite traders' struggle with it. Plus you have to all be with the same broker. Also your totally reliant on the inventor.