Trading strategies revised

Hello friend this is checkmail and request all friends over here to share, all possible combinations of EMA, Stochastics, MACD, Rsi Combinations for different timeframes starting from 1 min to 4h.

Hmm looks like lot of things to post here.

Well am aware of few settings with above mentioned indicators but still require some profitable and reliable settings.For instance 5 and 8 ema for 1h, etc stuff.

Thanks in advance, everybody is welcomed to post here their profitable and best combination with different indicators.

:):):)

Stochastic 5,3,3 for short term turns (super quick entry and/or exit). Works on all timeframes. Sometimes even anticipates a turn, but there are some false signals so should be filtered with something like a Hull Moving Average (i like period 16) if used for entries.

Also I sometimes use Heiken Ashi to get in and the StoK5 to exit(take profits).

Further, you can use Stocastics (5,3,3) as a timing indicator like they do in the Third Candle system. I.E. only take long entries when ShoK5>75 and shorts when StoK5<25. This is a great way to definitively identify "Pullbacks".

Of the classic indicators, I would say Stochastics is my favorite and (5,3,3) is my favorite settings.

Hope this helps!

Edited by Diesel 10