Trend cycle indicator

Hello friends this is checkmail and want/searching an trend cycle indicator, which is nearly accurate/predicts the up and down move on charts/pairs.

Do anybody have this indicator.Please share here.:)

Hi Checkmail,

I have tried a number of Indicators going by the name of Trend Cycle. I will just assume you have seen a pic with this indicator on a chart, and by the sound of what you said " Nearly accurate/predicts the up and down move" I will take a wild guess a say the indicator you seek will repaint badly.

I am sure i still have a Trend Cycle indicator on my PC somewhere...If you post a pic or link to where you seen this indicator i will see if i have it.

Peace;)

You will not know the trend has changed until the price has broken a previous fractal low for a new downtrend or a previous fractal high for a new uptrend, unless you are the interbank market with knowledge of buy & sell orders drying up.

The type of indicator you are looking for will definitely repaint after the fact.

Look for Zigzag Indicators, they will pinpoint all the major turning points with unbelievable accuracy in hindsight, Live is another matter.

I know it's not "new wave", but I am happy with Stochastic K 5,3 to measure cycles. Use a separate trend indicator to define the trend and then use StoK to time your entry (on a countertrend pullback with a tight stop past the reaction extreme). This simple strategy has been working for me for years in the stock and futures markets although my application is admittedly a bit more sophisticated...