Revolutionary FX

Hi Businessman9821, I just started googling because I started to think that this guy has released "pipsraider" system before. I ended up finding this page{ http://[email protected]/jvtools.html }Check it out. It's not as bad as it seems because you do get the system for only $79 but I bet they push the upsells HARD like they always do. I'm an Aussie and man I hate marketing, especially American style. Edited by gregox50

Liar...liar...

Greg where did you find this information. Because on his blog, he stated there would be no upsells

Liar..liar... I read that too in his blog..no upsell..B.S... found this in his JV tool page :

Main Product (Revolutionary FX Software) : $79 One Time

Upsell 1 (Revolutionary FX Vip Club) : $67

Upsell 2 (Revolutionary FX EA) : $77 One Time

Upsell 3 (Revolutionary FX strategy course) $47 One Time

Commission: 50% on EVERY Product

Total Payout: Affiliates can earn up to $270 PER SALE with a retention rate of at least 3 months

fx revolution

Hello friends this is checkmail and have received an email by Fx revolution system and have watched the video.It seems cool but after working with indicators and their calculation, its 50-50 to believe him.

Think we should give in an try to this system, hope anybody here gets hands on it and share here.

It will be out on tuesday, 16 nov, 2010.

Wish you all luck and thanks in advance.

cheerio:)

Guest fxprofits

Hi Checkmail,

Please tell me something about your signal indicator.. does it repaint any bar? if so can u explain..

thanks.

Hello friends this is checkmail and have received an email by Fx revolution system and have watched the video.It seems cool but after working with indicators and their calculation, its 50-50 to believe him.

Think we should give in an try to this system, hope anybody here gets hands on it and share here.

It will be out on tuesday, 16 nov, 2010.

Wish you all luck and thanks in advance.

cheerio:)

Sneak Access! http://www.rev0luti0naryfx.c0m/secret.htm "Only 25 copies released now"

He shows "live results" for $10,000 initial deposit with about 301 trades from 10-19-2009 to 10-7-2010.

If you add up all the winning and losing trades and divide by 301, it comes out to $71.62, but the 4 big losses are -$2,360, -$2,269, -$3,102 and -$2,508. The old huge loss once-in-a-while setup!

Edited by paws

If you go to the secret.htm page above and click away from it, then click the cancel button in the new pop-up box another page appears; repeat the process and you will be offered a $10 discount (Total price = $67).

http://[email protected]/secret.htm

This is the guy who sold pipsraider. Just look at the source code of the above page.

When mind lingers in one place efficiency is lost

gbpusd h1 chart

indicators: ADX crossing 21 (it will plot dot above high or low)

for more signals use 14

psar .013, 02 (adj 0.013 to fit trend)

grid indicator 25 pips

if some one could upload indicators i would appreciate it

trade only in direction of psar

quite a simple system and effective

Edited by liamsi