(req) MACD 3 Forex Trading System

Guest Kc8flq

Just downloaded files to my broker - IBFX - keep getting a pop up window saying I need to run a script to sync my broker time -ftc_SetGMTOffset - the script didn't download with the rest of the files - can anyone share it if they have it?

Thanks in advance

P-Mag

run the installer it will install the ceip in your scrips folder

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
For the 3 months I was a subscriber, the most interesting thing was that their traderoom was operated more like a short term scalping room, and you didn't know the moderator was even in a trade until he talked about setting or moving a stop or Tp level, and by then it was too late for you to get in. The scalps weren't that good either. A waste of my time. If it was a free room, then ok, but to charge the $ they did, it really was a waste of money.

For the 3 months I was a subscriber, the most interesting thing was that their traderoom was operated more like a short term scalping room, and you didn't know the moderator was even in a trade until he talked about setting or moving a stop or Tp level, and by then it was too late for you to get in. The scalps weren't that good either. A waste of my time. If it was a free room, then ok, but to charge the $ they did, it really was a waste of money.

Yep...I concur with this.....I had the similar experience and I complained to them, but they act "dumb" about it....they bascially call trades AFTER the fact and then rave about their "performance."

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
In their webinars they stated that their system could be used on any trading platform but their download is for Metatrader only. Seems like a very pricey signal service and on Baby Pips the results that were posted from another independent site were not impressive. Looks to me like nothing more than a top down analysis based on S/R with a standard MACD setting a a 6 12 EMA for entry and exit.