[share] EAs from championship.mql5.com - please test

BTW...I have followed every championship from 2006 to 2010 very closely. Each one of the winners or top 3 winners participated again the next year and their results were just no longer close to the top 10. Even the russian guy "Better" who won in 2007 and that everybody cheared and aplauded because he ended with more then double! of the money then the guy that came 2nd, participated in 2008 and 2010 and lost 25% of his account in 2008 and is now again losing money from his initial balance.

What does that proof ?

That they had EA's that were over-optimized and touched a "sweet spot" in the market and this way they were doing more then fantastic over the 3 month period. They won but after that competion their EA's just stopped working and are dead and finished and not worth looking at for 1 minute.

That championship is nice to look at. It is like looking to an open fire. But you don't want to be in it.

Edited by FXiGoR

Link to supposedly the avoitenko ea: http://mir.cr/R9DMNDSH

Everything in it seems in russian so it very well might be. Please backtest and report back. If it's the real thing I'll find myself an MT5 broker. :)

EDIT: Yeah, I think I can safely confirm this is the right ea.

And oops... Just noticed it was already in the archive with the otehr eas. Oh well.

If anybody finds the bobsley ea please post that too. (he even showed an optimization from 2008 run on 2010 that didn't destroy the account) Or if anybody's willing to convert the avoitenko ea to mq4. [-O<

Found a MT4 bobsley EA: http://mir.cr/S5FJW4PG from here: http://test.opentraders.ru/414.html

Not sure it's exactly the same but seems similar enough except the backtests with half the profit. Yeah- it's clone made by somebody but as I said looks pretty similar.

Edited by SpacyTrader

@FXiGoR: your empirical note is true. Efficient EAs stay efficient for a short while, then when used at a broad scale (e.g. Megadroid or FAP Turbo) brokers report that to Market Makers and the entry criteria of those EAs are absorbed by the market. That's when they start losing money.

Any strategy that gets out and starts being used by lots of traders will sooner rather than later become dilluted and no longe produce the lovely entries it used to.

Those guys who really find something truly valuable... they never disclose that to anyone else.

• 2 weeks later...

"Can anyone get this system, its very promissing

http://championship.mql5.com/2010/en/users/Buter"

If You check those orders You'll see funny orders range - sell, buy, sell, buy, sell, buy, sell, buy .... etc.

Now fist two order are bad with difference of 28 pips (- 56 pips = loss 2156 USD), third order is success and 96 pips with 3072 USD profit, so next 2 again 2x28 pip loss of 2380 USD, so third lucky one again 96 pips of profit ...

So we can see it has SL of 28 pips and take profit 96 pips (win-loose ratio 3.4:1 - You may loose 3 times in a row and still be profitable) and orders are set buy, sell, buy, sell (sometimes lots are opend 2-3 in one direction, but closed all at once with ~28 loss or ~96 profit ). It has good MM to for lot sizing.

Now only thing is to find out entry strategy and that's all - M30 timeframe, EURUSD - If somebody knows the GMT offset?

It should be easy enough to recover used strategy, indicators and build an EA from it or maybe improved one. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'll try.

And bobsley is not Martingale - it uses same strategy as Buter, but entry strategy is different, ratio is 1:2 with 35 pip SL and 70 pip TP and MM looks bit different, too.

I'll try to rebuild both strategies and how it works.

Edited by krisware

"Can anyone get this system, its very promissing

http://championship.mql5.com/2010/en/users/Buter"

If You check those orders You'll see funny orders range - sell, buy, sell, buy, sell, buy, sell, buy .... etc.

Now fist two order are bad with difference of 28 pips (- 56 pips = loss 2156 USD), third order is success and 96 pips with 3072 USD profit, so next 2 again 2x28 pip loss of 2380 USD, so third lucky one again 96 pips of profit ...

So we can see it has SL of 28 pips and take profit 96 pips (win-loose ratio 3.4:1 - You may loose 3 times in a row and still be profitable) and orders are set buy, sell, buy, sell (sometimes lots are opend 2-3 in one direction, but closed all at once with ~28 loss or ~96 profit ). It has good MM to for lot sizing.

Now only thing is to find out entry strategy and that's all - M30 timeframe, EURUSD - If somebody knows the GMT offset?

It should be easy enough to recover used strategy, indicators and build an EA from it or maybe improved one. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'll try.

And bobsley is not Martingale - it uses same strategy as Buter, but entry strategy is different, ratio is 1:2 with 35 pip SL and 70 pip TP and MM looks bit different, too.

I'll try to rebuild both strategies and how it works.

Hi,

Similar System Puria (search google)

hxxp://[email protected]/d0wnl0@ds/37/

hxxp://[email protected]/d0wnl0@ds/42/

Edited by domonkos

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...