FYI - FBS.com - ECN/STP - Cashback through Introducing broker (IB)

newbee1713006039

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on enter your predict and get the chance to win $ 150.

The contest participant for forecast EURO for New Year are still about seventy participants, let's quickly enter your prediction to win $ 150 from the FBS.

and if want to change our prediction.

this is the last day to do it. cause today is 20 desember !!

Come on enter your predict and get the chance to win $ 150.

The contest participant for forecast EURO for New Year are still about seventy participants, let's quickly enter your prediction to win $ 150 from the FBS.

already sir.. now i'am waiting for the result

hoping my number is the right answered

everyone want to get $150

for now, we just pray and pray.. hoping our answer right then get $150 in the end of year.

by the way what else FBS promo before 2011 end?

The last promo is 25% deposit bonus which will be stopped in the end of this year, and the new promo is the amazing promo which guarantee full return that we are waiting for it now.

The last promo is 25% deposit bonus which will be stopped in the end of this year, and the new promo is the amazing promo which guarantee full return that we are waiting for it now.

i will make the last deposit to get bonus 25% fromo FBS.. because this is last promo.

and then will waiting for new promotion next year

i will make the last deposit to get bonus 25% fromo FBS.. because this is last promo.

and then will waiting for new promotion next year

I can't use the opportunity to get deposit bonus in the last time because I think it's too late for me, I decide to not trading next week, want to make vacation with my family, and all of the cost payed by FBS, with my profit which I got in this week.

I can't use the opportunity to get deposit bonus in the last time because I think it's too late for me, I decide to not trading next week, want to make vacation with my family, and all of the cost payed by FBS, with my profit which I got in this week.

unfortunately you are not to take this opportunity.

this is the last promo from FBS brother. next year, there's no bonus 25% anymore

mr minnes still on 4th position..,, but we dont know the FINAL result from FBS.

here are the final result brother

First place is given to a contestant with account number 210836. Her balance reached 800190.56 USD by the end of the contest. A trader gets 555 USD from FBS.

Second place is taken by a contestant with 207815 account number and 620195.28 USD balance. The participant receives 333 USD on his trading account.

Third place is taken by a trader from China with 210782 account number and 587670.85 USD balance. He gets 111 USD from FBS.

Honourable 1781st place is taken by a participant from Russia with contest account number 210649. As a special encouraging prize we grand him with a free FBS Master Card.

congratulation all and enjoyed your gift from FBS

First place is given to a contestant with account number 210836. Her balance reached 800190.56 USD by the end of the contest. A trader gets 555 USD from FBS.

Second place is taken by a contestant with 207815 account number and 620195.28 USD balance. The participant receives 333 USD on his trading account.

Third place is taken by a trader from China with 210782 account number and 587670.85 USD balance. He gets 111 USD from FBS.

Honourable 1781st place is taken by a participant from Russia with contest account number 210649. As a special encouraging prize we grand him with a free FBS Master Card.

Congratulation for the winner, you are really great trader, you are show your capability in this exciting contest.

Congratulation !

they will be enjoyed end of year with a lot of price from FBS

i am very envy with the winnner demo contest

nice job by the end of the year. Your family will certainly be very happy with what you get.

FBS was right to give something valuable