Forex Cash Bot

vinnie

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys ,

don,t believe of such kind of scammers . This ea is an scam , the results of the screen are manipulated , the looser trades are erased , and the results manipulated . You must ONLY trust of results that are published in companys like MTI LIVE , MT4 STATS , etc.. By the other hand , be sure , that if such kind of " magic " ea could exist , the seller wouldn,t sell it : he would TRADE with his " goldmine " , and he would not tell the " secret " to NOBODY in the planet ¡ There is not any ea that will convert you on a millionaire in a few weeks . Look at the results published in the web : all of them are " frozen" and out of date , and the name of the broker doesn,t appear , neither the name of the company that publish the results ¡¡ BE SURE . THEY ARE THIEVES AND SCAMMERS ¡¡ Be careful , my friends .

hi guys, check it out, got it from the manual itself

Problem: I’m getting an error 126 and metatrader is crashing when I attach the

robot.

Solution: the Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package needs to be installed.

Here is the link:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=a5c84275-3b97-4ab7-

a40d-3802b2af5fc2&displaylang=en

Problem: I’m getting an error 127 and metatrader is crashing when I attached

the robot.

Solution: This mean that the user has to install the .Net framework (at least 2nd

version). This is very rare case most windows will already be running it Here is the

link for the .Net framework just in case you don’t have it:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0856eacb-4362-4b0d-

8edd-aab15c5e04f5&displaylang=en