{Req} Superprofitindicator

Dittoman (Karl D) strikes again with this $64 one day only directional indicator that he uses every day on his LIVE account ( along with the other 12 indicators he's stolen). I hope someone has this as I desperately need something like this to turn my trading around and Karl says it will do it. Kudos in advance for anyone who wants to help a poor impoverished trader by making this available to the group.

Just been there and they are all positive. The set and forget 100 pips works, it says so!!!

See all you nay-sayers!!! What do you mean "He wrote them hisself???"

LOL

All these blogs are fake or "under" control.

At the moment you have a contrary opinion, your post is submitted to "moderation".

It is funny, on another one (it was not related to forex), but on a blog from a women pretending that the doomsday will happen in december 2012.

She works wit the "bible" and found "secret codes" inside with all kind of predictions like Nostradamus.

I wrote to her on her blog she was a quack, with evidence, but she of course never published it.