SpeedWealthBiz or SWB Trend Trading Strategy

Hi,

No action on the coming Sunday Market Open

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu24/cubicrey/2010Dec12.png

Possible action on Monday, pls confirm after 00:00 GMT+0

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu24/cubicrey/2010Dec13.png

Cheers

R

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi Cubicrey,

Will you trade live with this system? Do you think the brick height of 125 is too large for some pairs, especially those involve the JPY? Did GrandMaster mentioned why he has chosen 125 pips for the height of the Renko brick?

From Grand Master's blog, their total return from the 5 major pairs was about 5000+ pips over the year. My guess is that the most profitable pair will be the EURUSD due to the debt crisis in Europe that causes the EURUSD to have directional move over the year. Guess EURNZD and EURAUD would have churn out even greater profits due to the greater contrast between the strength of EUR versus the AUD and NZD.

hi Cubicrey,

Will you trade live with this system? Do you think the brick height of 125 is too large for some pairs, especially those involve the JPY? Did GrandMaster mentioned why he has chosen 125 pips for the height of the Renko brick?

From Grand Master's blog, their total return from the 5 major pairs was about 5000+ pips over the year. My guess is that the most profitable pair will be the EURUSD due to the debt crisis in Europe that causes the EURUSD to have directional move over the year. Guess EURNZD and EURAUD would have churn out even greater profits due to the greater contrast between the strength of EUR versus the AUD and NZD.

Hi JasonKwok,

As I have mentioned previously this system can provide a vey good practice in demo account.

125pips appearently would not give best performance for every pair not even come close to "good", and I afraid their idea of diversification with fix position sizing is not applicable if every currency pair is optimised as I believe most of the currency pairs do need bigger renko box size to overcome the daily volatility.

I have no excitment of the 5000pips gain posted in their blog.

Do you think that the 5 major pairs could continuously win every year for you? if they so sure, they don't need to create portfolio 1 or 2 or even distribute the risk to 20 currency pairs.

Basically, from central bank rate we known that which pair is giving the risk appetite or aversion trade in the the long term basis.

AUD = 4.75%, NZD=3% and USD=0.25%

I will try to get more infomation from my friend regarding the "optimisation" if she got any...stay tune..

Cheers

R

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

Hi JasonKwok,

Yesterday I have roughly done some optimization works (using basic rule only, blue buy red sell) on EURUSD pair, Renko Box Size with 1 pip step range from 125 to 250.

the followings are the results before and after being optimized.

Before optimize, 125pips box size

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu24/cubicrey/125boxsize.png

After optimize, 212pips box size

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu24/cubicrey/212boxsize.png

I have no excitement of the 5000 pips gain posted in their blog.

Do you think that the 5 major pairs could continuously win every year for you? if they so sure, they don't need to create portfolio 1 or 2 or even distribute the risk to 20 currency pairs.

I just want trying to say that if we trade this system, even they have portfolio to distribute risk to 20 currency pairs, they can not trade more than a major currency pair.....

Edited by Roels Major
"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".