Spartan Trader FX

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest Porkpie

Can someone please upload the spartan trading pdf, its been some time now and all the links are dead.

Thanks

Edited by Porkpie

• 1 month later...

Received an email promoting this guy, with a link to purchase 20 days (40 hours) worth of live trading session for € 79. Supposedly he traded in front of live audience for 20 days and made 20% profit.

Here is the link:

http://www.sp@[email protected]/video-trading-course/

(change the first two "@" to "a")

For personal reasons I am not buying any new trading method/system at the moment. But € 79 seems reasonable if his method is sound, and if you are the type who learn better from seeing live trading, than from reading ebook.

I used to think also it was a really difficult system to trade, but a while back he was offering a months access to watch him trade for just 3 or 4 euros. I took the plunge and forked out the dosh and it was worth every cent. I wont say that I fully understand it as I didnt watch all sessions but he explained it all time and time again for those that couldnt quite grasp it. I wont say that it wasnt done with a view to trying to sell me something else later but I didnt buy anything else and if you get chance to buy the videos he made during that month they are worth every cent of the 85+ euros but if you go to his site there are plenty of freebie videos. It is a system based on support/resistance using trendlines and moving averages. I now use it in conjunction with my other system and I must say it is pretty reliable but I only use it on a one hour chart to confirm the direction of trend.

http://www.spartantraderfx.com/trading-videos/

Forgot to mention - it is a trend following system for those of you that dont already know which can be a bit late in getting you into a trade but when in can reap huge benefitds if you stay in and there is a good trend going. Not always good trends nowadays in the current economic climate.

Edited by Maddogs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Porkpie
It's actually a very good system, although there is a degree of subjectivity involved with regards some of the aggressive entries. It compliments my other method very well. I would recommend those thinking about it to go ahead particularly if you are a swing/position trader and he offers good value for money, and does it all live, makes good money every month. To learn trading via live webinars is really great unlike many of the so called other educaters that fail to do. I dissagree with Hermes, the metho is actually very straightforward.

• 6 months later...

I agree with PorkPie on this one - Nikos is a very good trader and the SpartanFX trading method does work. My suggestion is to sign up for one of the monthly webinars and you'll get to see daily how the guy trades, what he looks for and how he approaches the market. It is easy to read a book but to see it live makes a world of difference.

It is a simple method basically looking out for turning points - it's not difficult to learn.

• 3 weeks later...
Complicated and subjective that's sure! I tested it 3 years ago and got headaches often.

Hermes

I'm not sure why you found it complicated - the method is about trading a 1-2-3 pattern - which is nearly as simple as it gets. Yes - it can be subjective but if you read the material and watch the videos it's pretty easy to understand a good entry from a bad one.

• 11 months later...