TrendMaster EA

Raven

Just managed to get hold of this $2500 piece of software. Thanks Much Appreciated !

TrendMaster EA from http://www.thetradexperts.com/

Now it is martingale and will probably wipe out your account but

if Stormin_Norman would be so kind as to run one of his great backtests

on it we can know for sure.

http://www.multiupload.com/GJW8RZKLLO

Well at least we'll learn something.I've just put it to demo. Recommended to run 5 pairs at once max. Just checked out their site it is actually worth $2500 to buy... geez. Let's check it out. Well, at least it's more expensive than a book.

It produces random magic numbers for each trade so it's great if you need to hide from your broker. It also moves its stop loss forward once a certain level of profit is reached.

Edited by tomislav

Even its an account blower, I would like to see it educated....

Maybe I'm missing something... why does it need to be educated? It works as is. You could put it on your live account right now. Works on demo and there's no mention of it being a trial version.

Edited by tomislav

I'm finally having trading success after 1.5 years since starting demos. Recently it's been getting intense. I'm a musician. Slept with over 150 women. Because of my dedication to my mission in forex... yes... no sex in 3 months :((. Coming into the light just now... "angels singing" and tired of bull s*** talk...

Damn, you lucky man! I am jealous... :)

Here in Georgia (the country), we only have goats to chase.

Seriously thinking about moving. And become a musician.

San.

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

This EA requires ex4tomq4 v 226.1 to decompile, unfortunately I do not have the right version. It has high potentials even though it is may blow your account by running it 24x5. it should turn on for some period of time (i.e. US trade sessions), and close off during the week-end.

For example, if you turn it 24x7 in 2009 EURUSD, early Jun will be a terrible period to blow the account. However, if you run it week by week (meaning, close all position on weekend), it passed Jun with peace.

With that, I would expect someone help decompile it, so that we can add some small improvement to make it better.

Target: 5%

Is someone around with less ego issues who is willing to crack the nut? ;-) [/Quote]

If there is an issue at all, then it's with you. You don't even understand the difference between 'educating' an EA and decompiling an EA. If you want to see the codes for this EA, you need to decompile the .ex4, not 'educate' the EA. 'Educating' or 'cracking' an EA means removing restrictions in the codes so that you can use it to trade without limitations. Get your facts straight before you go ranting on others.

Edited by Augustine

If there is an issue at all, then it's with you. You don't even understand the difference between 'educating' an EA and decompiling an EA. If you want to see the codes for this EA, you need to decompile the .ex4, not 'educate' the EA. 'Educating' or 'cracking' an EA means removing restrictions in the codes so that you can use it to trade without limitations. Get your facts straight before you go ranting on others.

U absolutely right, big brother. Nevertheless, all others did understand what I want..

Edited by pro

I think this EA would be really good if it had a news filter. Then a function which closes all trades when news filter kicks in. Then resume trading at users choice of hour.

Demo was going great until the double whammy of US news events kicked in yesterday and sent prices swinging "the other way". Martingales... :berbusa:

Edited by tomislav

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Hello! Does anyone have a manuals for the EA? Please, share with me...

+ =============================== +

T.R.E.N.D.M.A.S.T.E.R. U.S.E.R. G.U.I.D.E.

+ =============================== +

1. Put TrendMaster EA in the 'experts' folder of each MT4 platform installed on your PC.

2. Check to ensure that the 'microlots' setting is set to either 'true' of 'false' based on the broker's minimum lotsize.

2. Open the platform and load the EA on 5M charts for each pair. Simultaneaously traded pairs must not be more than 5 at all times.

3. Assign the following pip intervals for the PipInterval setting of TrendMaster:

+ EURUSD - 45

+ USDCHF - 45

+ AUDUSD - 45

+ USDJPY - 40

+ NZDUSD - 40

+ USDCAD - 45

+ GBPUSD - 50

+ EURJPY - 50

Running each pair with a fixed pip interval will not cause any form of trading irregularities.

However, a more balanced trading pattern is required for all the pairs because of their individual characteristics e.g. average daily pip movement which varies from one pair to another.

4. The default risk setting of 0.1% (or 0.2% maximum) will yield at least 10% monthly when traded on 5 pairs simultaneously.

For higher monthly returns, increasing the risk percentage should be done with extreme caution especially if the number of pairs are not reduced.

TF 5 min. Im code: AUDCAD, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY.

H.A.P.P.Y. T.R.A.D.I.N.G.!

The other problem:

I use TM modified version (one bug fixed - founded on russian forum: hxxp://forum.g00dservice dot su/attachments/forum-30-ats-martingejl/trendm@ster-martyhan-za-%242-500/attachment-701d1297348847-trendm@sternew-zuriuslev-mq4) live. So far so good.

Extern parameters in modified version:

gd_268 - TP size

gi_212 - "new order" time lag

But this EA has an another bug (or 2) - at time to time it put TP in wrong direction.

For example:

2011.04.08 16:03 buy 0.01 gbpusd 1.63899 1.55900 1.63670 2011.04.08 21:48 1.63670 0.00 0.00 0.00 -1.58 3410 TM[tp]

Who can fix this bug and maybe check for others?

Thanks in advance