Sharing: BRV Support and Resistance Trading

Forgot where I got this but if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend you do! It is Trading with Support & Resistance and the author did an excellent job with his explanation:

http://www.mediafire.com/?w4381gwd1apzdcz

My methodology is pretty darn good, but this has me looking at trading in a whole new light. I plan to incorporate many of his suggestions...

Enjoy!

Verry good reading and system.

It would be great to have a good support and resistance indicator.

They say in the manual there is no need for any indicator but a good S/R indicator would be nice for help with the system.

If you know a verry good one, please post.

I'm looking forward to this thread because this system is based on sound logic.

Edited by stijjn

• 7 months later...
Forgot where I got this but if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend you do! It is Trading with Support & Resistance and the author did an excellent job with his explanation:

http://www.mediafire.com/?w4381gwd1apzdcz

My methodology is pretty darn good, but this has me looking at trading in a whole new light. I plan to incorporate many of his suggestions...

Enjoy!

Link already not work, anybody can share new link?

Rgds-Benz

Steve is the person behind the BRV information and he has his own website where he offers a wealth of information for free. I don't think direct links to other sites are allowed but if one were to Google "no brainer trades" the first link that comes up on my computer is his web site. In my opinion it is worth the time to look at the 60 trade scenarios and read all of his articles.