(Req) Forex UTurn

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The EA FX U-Turn

Hello

I want to share my impressive results here!

Here is the statement for this EA.Till now i think is the best EA that i worked.

Its for now will see in the future.

The Timeframe that i tested was 4H, and it works only 2 days...

I am testing also the Daily, and the Monthly, if i have results i will post it here.

By the way exactly on my birthday 28.10.ha ha ha.The most profitable day...

The test i did with my broker GoForex.

www.goforex.co.il, (For me the best broker)

It is Hebrew broker, but for me is working more good than FXDD, IamFX, and all popular Brokers.

(In the case that You need help to open account i will help You, because is only in hebrew)

Only drop me email.

vinnieforex at gmail dot com

In other way i try it also the same set with iamFX, the results can't even close to it...

So point was here good Broker good Software, good results.

?ui=2&ik=79ffbf09b2&view=att&th=12bfca85fc346849&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_gfwceaqj1&zw

P.S.By the way

I saw lot of Forex forums, but the is the best for me, ever!

Here are so good friends, that are ready to help but they are with great knowledge.

Thank You for all of You!

fxeasy5 You wrote:

"My backtests tell me a different story."

The back test....If You work only with the history always You don't will be in the future....

You understand what i mean.

I will tell u, i don't work with the backtest, i use it but most of all test i do they have 70% difference from the real demo (that for me is the best test) and from the back test.

If You trust only on it, You cut the line very quickly.But its not only backtest in the process.Also is the practice demo.But this is Your choice....

"Has nothing to do with the broker."

For sure You can!if You put the set with 5 brokers they will give You different results.The best results that i get are with this broker.

Sure You can do if You want it...!!

I tested the same EA with IamFX with the same set, and the results can't be even close to my broker.

So how You can You say it "Has nothing to do with the broker".

If You open account with this broker with 150$ and You double the account for even 2 days, its not different from any broker???

In my opinion this cut the line!!!

Anyway SamW, i really thank You for the setups that You put here.

Hello guys,

I think you would like this , just take a look. And let's collectively give this a try.

Thanks

xxxx.4shared.c0m/document/AgYaN7YZ/ForexUTurn_backtest.html

but, like author said:

"Every backtest of discretionary system is subjective. I took all the trades quite mechanically, according to my additional rule described below. In reality I would probably consider each trade also in regard to closest support/resistance levels, pivots etc. This could lead to more profitable trades with less stops, but it is very difficult to reproduce this behavior on backtest."

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...