(Req) Forex UTurn

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found this that sheds more light on this system, it is a pdf file... hope it helps. :)

http://alturl.com/kc7my

Appreciate any Thanks ;)

I'm not saying the system is bad, because I haven't seen it. BUT I'm quite sure Victor is an affiliate marketer (or even a silent partner) for this system, which in my mind means his opinion is not exactly impartial...

Thanks again Meek

Looking at the moving averages; It seems to be a forex rebellion clone except that forex-u-turn uses the 5sma and 5sma displaced by 3 as the moving averages.

The cross of the moving averages is the W or the M

I have not yet figured out the filter indicator so any help would be appreciated; but as an experiment test out the moving averages on the forex rebellion

Hi Wartime,

Your findings is amazing. Am amazed with the abundance of knowledge on this forum...this is the best forum I have ever been a member.

Thanks.

Thanks again Meek

Looking at the moving averages; It seems to be a forex rebellion clone except that forex-u-turn uses the 5sma and 5sma displaced by 3 as the moving averages.

The cross of the moving averages is the W or the M

I have not yet figured out the filter indicator so any help would be appreciated; but as an experiment test out the moving averages on the forex rebellion

Yes - it is a 5 sma with a 5sma shifted 3 bars. He also uses an indicator to display Whole Numbers and explains this very well in the PDF. You can use the excellent (and free) SweetSpots GOLD indicator to show the whole numbers - just google it.

The UTurn Filter is a bit more tricky but from what I can tell it is very similar to the 4x Pipsnagger M1 filter - just guessing it is a bit more optimised. I also think it is quite simply based on a moving average...... Any other feedback most welcome

I did buy the UTurn but out of principle I am going to ask for a refund as it turns out it is only licensed for a single computer so you can't 'try' it on a demo account first, and then move it on to a LIVE account if it is on a different PC (which most would be, for example, on a VPS). I raised it and was basically told you need to buy a second licence - hmph! It's a shame really.

Cheers

Andy