Power levels trading

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hi c0py, I had posted on here a few months back inquiring as to how exactly to calculate the levels from the CME documents - I was getting somewhat confused as to exactly what values to use from which columns. Would you be able to offer a bit of assistance please? I am chiefly stuck on which of those numbers to use in the calculation.

Thanks!

Shawn

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

They don't work anymore

I am requesting again to please share the method to calculate these levels. Somebody must have learned from this thread. Can that person please share it? Thanks.

The Indicators I've had for some time don't seem to plot the levels anymore.

Not sure what the CME have changed on their site.

:-(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I use this. Its a very good software. And you receive a indicator that already plot the levels in MT4.

Hi, could you perhaps be so kind and post a screenshot please? Had a play with the AUD levels (as this is available in demo) and struggle to work out how to use the levels it calculates...

Also, how often do you update the levels? On a daily basis or only at beginning of the week?

Many thanks!

Its really saddening that nobody has shared the method of calculating these levels till now. People learnt and now don't want to share ..... really sad....

Reading through the thread it sounds like only a handful of people actually knew how to calculate the levels and because there were some changes in where to source the data from CME it made it even harder apparently. I agree with you it would be great if someone could share the method.

Reading through the thread it sounds like only a handful of people actually knew how to calculate the levels and because there were some changes in where to source the data from CME it made it even harder apparently. I agree with you it would be great if someone could share the method.

Yes. Previously, in this thread both me and shawnh were searching for the method. And LonelyTrade replied to Shawn that he would guide him. When I contacted Shawn he said LonelyTrade is asking for something in return, the software shown at Tradetheplan.com. None of us had the software so the thing got stuck. All of this happened in Nov 2017.

I would have never revealed this private conversation if I was the only one interested in the method. At that time I thought I needed this technique, but now its not that important, its more a curiosity. However, there are many users who seem to be interested, so I am revealing this conversation. Its been more than a year, I request LonelyTrade to please share the info he has about this method. He seems to be a regular visitor. LonelyTrade, please, be generous many will benefit.

Thanks,

D_A_

• 1 month later...