Power levels trading

Yes, the website is not displaying the levels. May be some technical issue. I calculate the power levels myself. If you people want, I can paste the power levels for EURUSD everyday in the forum aroung 4-5 AM GMT.

Are you able to calculate the power levels for s&p 500? Just curious.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone. I started a livestream channel here ( http://www.livestream.com/optionslevels ) for those who want to learn how to trade the levels. In london and usa open.

But I'm warning you guys, i am trader and and I'm doing it for free. So do not expect I'll be there all day ok.

Hi Guidesjunior25,

The livestream.com channel has been permanently deleted.

Do you have a new channel?

Thanks.

The wait is over... The power levels indicator is ready for your consumption!

Head over to http://www.forexpowerlevels.com and create an account using your Indo forum username. I will then manually upgrade your account to a lifetime member. It may take me some time to activate you due to timezone differences so if you want to use the indicator right away go to "My Account" once logged in and activate the 14 day trial.

Any problems let me here and I will try to help.

Also I would appreciate if some of you could come up with a testimonial which I can use on the website. One or two short sentences will be fine!

Remember: Registration is free for life for all Indo members. The only condition is you signup between now and 25th August. After that date the subscription cost will be $11.99 per month with 14 day trial.

Good luck trading the levels.

Oh Shucks! I missed the bus on this one, lol Oh well, still my gratitude for such fine work is worth the $$$ Thanks again buddy

Hello guys;

Is anyone interested in creating a trading system about the powerlevels.

What is the best way to trade them and when, how, ....

Maybe some indicators or configere a S/R trading system that already exists.

Common guys, we got a great tool here (powerlevels) so lets make a good trading system to trade them.

http://indo-investasi.com/forumdisplay.php/50-Trading-Systems-and-Strategies-Creation

Copy: Many of us have been a member here at Indo forum. Many have contributed a lot and some have contributed a few. But the majority get benefited and that is how this forum survives and thrives. you have done something wonderful with power levels. but most of us have missed the bus in creating the account within the time limit you had specified. Why dont you open the free registration one more time for the benefit of those who did not manage to get an account first time? I just don't want to see this this to be a thing for specific people. After all Indo forum itself is wide open. Everything (including multi thousand dollars systems and programs) is shared here for FREE. I am sure you are benefited by this more than once. Or you could make it available for free and have a donation button as another member suggested. This will allow everyone to benefit and allow you to get money from those who are interested to donate. just my 2 cents. btw, i created a 14 day trial ac in your website. user name is agni123

Copy: Many of us have been a member here at Indo forum. Many have contributed a lot and some have contributed a few. But the majority get benefited and that is how this forum survives and thrives. you have done something wonderful with power levels. but most of us have missed the bus in creating the account within the time limit you had specified. Why dont you open the free registration one more time for the benefit of those who did not manage to get an account first time? I just don't want to see this this to be a thing for specific people. After all Indo forum itself is wide open. Everything (including multi thousand dollars systems and programs) is shared here for FREE. I am sure you are benefited by this more than once. Or you could make it available for free and have a donation button as another member suggested. This will allow everyone to benefit and allow you to get money from those who are interested to donate. just my 2 cents. btw, i created a 14 day trial ac in your website. user name is agni123

Yes, I second to that. Please keep the sharing spirit up ad we will all be benefit.

Donation is the way to go and I believe more and more people will be interested in this and donate more and more until you become super rich..

Thanks.

Hello guys;

Is anyone interested in creating a trading system about the powerlevels.

What is the best way to trade them and when, how, ....

Maybe some indicators or configere a S/R trading system that already exists.

Common guys, we got a great tool here (powerlevels) so lets make a good trading system to trade them.

http://indo-investasi.com/forumdisplay.php/50-Trading-Systems-and-Strategies-Creation

Ok, I use VSA to trade with these levels. I think this is the best system. Here is the screenshot

http://nc9.upanh.com/b6.s8.d4/31eb8a0d7abec05b80bc5388e5e402c4_35392019.tho2.gif

Thanks nguyentho;

Is that the vsa software from smarttrader that you're using or something else.

Anybody else have succes with a system to trade the powerlevels?

That is it. And you should add megatrend indicator to trade powerfully. You can find megatrend indi in this forum. Set for this indi: period: 15; method: 3; price: 0. That is all I contribute to our forum. Hope all trading well.

Edited by nguyentho

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...