[REQ] EBAY method 100% /week

hi

I found a manual method on ebay :

http://cgi.ebay.com/Manual-Trading-system-FOREX-up-to-100-profit-weekly_W0QQitemZ190454532940QQcmdZViewItemQQssPageNameZRSS:B:SRCH:US:102

100%/week it look impressive....

Can you share?

thanks

This is kind of bizarre. He says the "total cost" of the system is $5700 yet he starts the eBay auction at $0.01 ??? Is he selling the actual system to the high bidder or do you "win" the opportunity to view his (sales) information. ? He has done two ebay auctions on this so far. One person "won" at $0.01 and the other won at $0.99 but did they get the actual system???????

Looking at the statement shown on his page, most trades are approx 3 pips or so, some even less than a pip, the largest win is one with 37 pips, which lasted from a friday to next tuesday. He seems to be trading at a very high leverage. Also I wonder what stop loss, if any, he uses?

Will be interested in reading this if anyone is willing to share.

I seem to wonder about these kind of statements. If a person can take the time to change colors, font sizes, and underline every single line, it is also logical that one could edit all the information to read what he wants. Also, with huge deposits like that, it's either a scam or he is rich and quite optimistic about this system. Hopefully xos will share it soon... Edited by stovedude

Doubt he's selling the system for 0.01... it's for the info only

1) Total SCALPER System for all currency pair – 5700 USD.

(+ one week consultation)

2) The system for one currency pair – 970 USD.

3) Super discounted Short description for trading system -500 USD.

4) We accept start up capital any time you wish. Minimum is 37 000.00USD for 1 year period.

The Maximum is 200,000.00USD per person (company).

If you wish to invest more than 200,000.00USD -> we have to discourse individual conditions for the investment.

We will trade and return the profit quarterly.

All of this systems can be used with any TRADING platforms -> Metatrader4, iTrader, Forex, easyforex, strategyrunner, … all what you want.

Guys, wake up!

And you believe this?

He claims :

ULTRA FAST SCALPER SYSTEM

( FOREX )UP TO $35,K DAILY. !

If you were able to make up to $35K/daily in trading, why would you sell that for whatever price you want, be it $567 for one pair or $5700 for ? (notice it is 567 not 599 or 1000, LOL)

If you believe him, so why don't you buy it, it is a bargain. and for 2pairs, what is the price? $663?

You will also notice it is not a Clickbank product!!

Good luck

I promise that if someone buys and agrees to share this wonderful system, if I make $ 35,000 even if it takes a while as long as a week, I will present my public apology.

Looking at this statement, as well as the earlier statement from his page, most of the profits are 3 pips or lower (lowest win was like 0.3 pip), with occasional rare "home-run" of 30+ pips trade. But the real problem is, I also noticed one of his trade (on the earlier statement) which lasted 3 days to have a draw-down of nearly 80 pips before it came back to profit.

So I assume his strategy either has no stop loss, or at least very large stop loss, to target very small pip gain. And he simply let the price run until it reaches profit, or get a margin call. Most of the times price will eventually come back to you. But you only need the rare 1 trade that runs away from you in the wrong direction to really put your account out.

But I can be wrong, without seeing his actual strategy, we may never know.

• 1 year later...