(Req) Forex Profit Multiplier by Bill Poulos

How can you say that? He must be payed for his marketing job, lots of DVDs, included and shipped! directly to your door, by Mr Poullos himself(don't forget the marmelade for toasts!) plus a lifetime access to membership club, a rescue team (his son and his stepdaughter) to answer his hundreds of thousand customers plus.... over than 3 billions $ worth's of material.

And you can even use the nice cardboard box to wedge your wardrobe. Also a nice soft that is able to forecast the 8 next hours, that makes you so much money in no time, that he was wondering why he should be selling all that for a price of only around $2400. (he just wanted not to be selfish and share his discovery with all of us)

So generous!

It is a bargain.

I was almost decided to helping this poor Mr Poullos, but i am not selfish either and but I do not want to deprive one of our dearest members, this ultimate pleasure making a donation.

P.S. Quick quiz: we have two big marketers selling craps, but one sells his stuff for 50 times less? who is he?

haha very funny. Freddy!

yeah mr poulos is such a good Samaritan sharing his secret that "made" him rich...

some newbies may find the fact very hard to accept, we all know this because we have been newbies too before. we always thought what if , WHAT IF this "SECRET" is really true in spite of so many negative comments? then i will have found a precious stone while others cast it aside?!!

nah no way, there is a sucker born every minute... the last thing you need is to be a sucker.

pls newbies, educate yourselves first with the nature of this industry and understand how markets work. then you'll be like Neo in the Matrix who sees through everything behind the Matrix. nobody can predict the markets, even Neo the One can't do it, even 8 hours in advance! that's outrageous!!! i think there is great competition in forex product industry nowadays that he has to come out with an even more ridiculous and unbelievable statement to attract freshbies!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But isn't it one of the purposes of this great Forum too expose these snake oil vendors for who they really are. They sell there snake oil for thousands $$$. By sharing it here in II we are exposing them for whole they really are. That's another reason why this forum is so great. There are allot of desperate guys whole want to desperately learn an edge to some how better their trading abilities. When these Snake Oil vendors talk a good game they take advantage of these guys. These guys that like it or not many of us were like them in the beginning. You see.... What makes this Forum so great is that yeah we share indicators, EA's, etc...... and yeah theres allot of moochers. But what makes this forum great is that we look after our own here at Indo-Investasi. I don't know any other forum that does the same.

i was once a newbie who endeavored to find a holy grail, then eventually stumbled upon this great forum. through this forum a lot of honest and first hand experience about a particular system or indicator is shared. i have grown a lot through the sharing spirit of this forum. thank you! Indo- investasi.

if i have a system that pinpoints the trend reversal with deadly accurasy. I dissappear with my laptop to sahara desert. Or somewere in the middle of Chad republic were no one have ever heard of microsoft before. Dont u understand my point. But am not selfish. I'm only trying to teach something to you newbies, i want to all to put your minds off this fantasy and work hard on your own. The only system that will work is the one you created for yourself. Common sense.
.....SELFISHNESS IS A DISEASE.....

it is a big lie

What is a big lie?

If you are talking about holy grail (in any markets), i agree with you. That does not exist.

But MM is more important than the system in itself.

And you need practise, patience, discipline etc.

Easy but not simple. ;)

Edit: if you were talking about Bill Poullos, then I agree also.

When you answer to someone, please quote the msg, like that we don't have to guess, thanks!

Edited by freddy

What is a big lie?

If you are talking about holy grail (in any markets), i agree with you. That does not exist.

But MM is more important than the system in itself.

And you need practise, patience, discipline etc.

Easy but not simple. ;)

Edit: if you were talking about Bill Poullos, then I agree also.

When you answer to someone, please quote the msg, like that we don't have to guess, thanks!

Nice post freddy i can only agree what you said.

I noticed it on myself the best trading system can´t work with a very bad Moneymanagement.

If you have a TP set to 10 and SL to 100.You may have a good % of winning trades but if you SL gets hit you will lose all your winning trades.

;-)

"What I think of Bill Paulos...my views based on my experience trying his earlier systems FIE 1.0 and FIE 2.0..."

I was very optimistic about the Forex income engine , a product marketed by Bill paulos earlier....it was a total waste of time...he manipulates his rules to explain trade set ups from historical charts...have a look at his trading material, to see examples.

I even attended the launch of Forex income engine 2.0, I asked him how different was it from FIE 1, he gave no reply, despite me repeatedly asking the question and sure enough , they were almost identical. I have reasons to believe the FPM is the same BS with a new name...instead of us having to apply the rules and locate the set ups, he provides us the same with the FPM software. Guys donot waste your time, its gonna be crap. if you donot believe me try his earlier work Forex Income engine 1.0 and forex income engine 2.0, he promises heaven and earth to newbies, pretends to be a holy joe out there in market, masquareding as the messiah for the new bies, but fact remains hes just a hoax, hes more like Judas, a snake in sheeps clothing , selling basic systems which are overpriced...I am sure his actual income is derived from selling BS systems which will practically fail in live markets.....

There is no substitute for hard work, each ones got to find his style of trading, what works for you might not work for another, and what works for another might not work for you (it all depends on the discipline to follow entry rules, exit rules, stop levels and take profit level). people are looking out for the holy grail, which truely doesnot exist..we can win over a period of time with a disciplined approach...but if we try running behind holy grail systems , we will just burn ourselves out and the only guy making money would be non traders like Bill paulos.

Edited by heisamit
Grammar

"What I think of Bill Paulos...my views based on my experience trying his earlier systems FIE 1.0 and FIE 2.0..."

I was very optimistic about the Forex income engine , a product marketed by Bill paulos earlier....it was a total waste of time...he manipulates his rules to explain trade set ups from historical charts...have a look at his trading material, to see examples.

I even attended the launch of Forex income engine 2.0, I asked him how different was it from FIE 1, he gave no reply, despite me repeatedly asking the question and sure enough , they were almost identical. I have reasons to believe the FPM is the same BS with a new name...instead of us having to apply the rules and locate the set ups, he provides us the same with the FPM software. Guys donot waste your time, its gonna be crap. if you donot believe me try his earlier work Forex Income engine 1.0 and forex income engine 2.0, he promises heaven and earth to newbies, pretends to be a holy joe out there in market, masquareding as the messiah for the new bies, but fact remains hes just a hoax, hes more like Judas, a snake in sheeps clothing , selling basic systems which are overpriced...I am sure his actual income is derived from selling BS systems which will practically fail in live markets.....

There is no substitute for hard work, each ones got to find his style of trading, what works for you might not work for another, and what works for another might not work for you (it all depends on the discipline to follow entry rules, exit rules, stop levels and take profit level). people are looking out for the holy grail, which truely doesnot exist..we can win over a period of time with a disciplined approach...but if we try running behind holy grail systems , we will just burn ourselves out and the only guy making money would be non traders like Bill paulos.

Thanks for your feedback. And i understand what you can feel!

If you want to convert Bill Poullos in sausage meat, there is a nice party barcecue. (just received his invitation :-) )

I understand that some of you may still have questions about my

brand new Forex Profit Multiplier program that was just released

on Tuesday.

Well, I'm going to be holding 3 special webinars, starting

TONIGHT at 9pm Eastern, where you can:

(I'd say "Grill Me", but "Grill Bill" sounds better :-))[/Quote]

Very simple..Just move on to the NEXT trading system instead of wasting time here.

Alansim,

You call that waste of time, and I agree with you,

but "New users" or "newbies" are not as aware as you are,

it is easy for them to be trapped with those guys, marketing pure scam,

and then it might be good to warn possible preys to be cautious.

That's all, some of us, do in that kind of thread.

So wasting (little time to read) is better than wasting ca$h. (especially over $2k.)

Alansim,

You call that waste of time, and I agree with you,

but "New users" or "newbies" are not as aware as you are,

it is easy for them to be trapped with those guys, marketing pure scam,

and then it might be good to warn possible preys to be cautious.

That's all, some of us, do in that kind of thread.

So wasting (little time to read) is better than wasting ca$h. (especially over $2k.)

Hi,

I try his method and it is ok, I have used his Forex Income Engine with Ichimoku. For new traders, it is great to learn about trade management, how to trade follow trend. Please share if anyone has this because it will improve our trading skills/

Hi,

I try his method and it is ok, I have used his Forex Income Engine with Ichimoku. For new traders, it is great to learn about trade management, how to trade follow trend. Please share if anyone has this because it will improve our trading skills/

Superdata77,

You are partially right, everything that is sold by mr Poullos is not totally useless.

To split your order in two positions with partial TP and BE on the remaining position to have a "free" ride, is indeed clever, but that was not invented by him.

Most pros use this kind of method to lower their risk.

You say it is good for new traders because they can learn ...

But DO YOU KNOW that you have all this learning material and lot more for FREE, on the web, for instance, just go to babypips.com.

You don't have to spend $2000, whenever Mr Poullos released a new product (which incidentally is the same as the previous one, the difference is the packaging, each with a pinch of gold dust, type of honey which attracts flies especially the species called "newbie".

Instead of spending $2000 times (number of different product).

Open a live micro account, put $100 on it and trade with your new skills, you will have twenty times the possibility to blow your account, but you will improve dramatically those skills.

Continue learning and practice, practice.

On I.I. you have all kind of methods shared freely to try, by nice people WITH A NON-PROFIT MENTALITY. (this is not the case for Mr Poullos, but I had forgotten that he is not a member of our forum, or just a lurker to get new ideas for his next new product "FXflypaper")

freddy

Hi Freddy,

Thank your for more info. I personally do not recommend to buy systems because there are many that we can download for free in indo-investasi.com . I am waiting for download free.

For Bill Poullos, his money management is worth to learn because I used to have may trade with good entries turning to losing ones because of bad MMM. Of cource, his method is not new but it is easy to learn because of watching video is easier than reading blogs.

Cheer

Edited by superdata77

if i have a system that pinpoints the trend reversal with deadly accurasy. I dissappear with my laptop to sahara desert. Or somewere in the middle of Chad republic were no one have ever heard of microsoft before. Dont u understand my point. But am not selfish. I'm only trying to teach something to you newbies, i want to all to put your minds off this fantasy and work hard on your own. The only system that will work is the one you created for yourself. Common sense.

That's only truth