So far any fully working Trade Copier EA?

li21

• 5 months later...
since the version above is older than mine, here it is (newer one):

http://[email protected]/?2ks25bz2epy8ve0

Hi Musk, just want to ask about the copytool that you have...why is it there are times that it will say no history loaded!!! on my MT4...it also causes the Multitrade Fx to not identify my Master and slave MT4 thus preventing it from taking any trade from the Master...thanks in advance...

Hi Musk, just want to ask about the copytool that you have...why is it there are times that it will say no history loaded!!! on my MT4...it also causes the Multitrade Fx to not identify my Master and slave MT4 thus preventing it from taking any trade from the Master...thanks in advance...

have not had any issues with it... just be sure that your history is always in "All history" mode... just thoughts...

there is a code for identifying which master has which slaves - as i said, never had any issues with - used in 1:7 live accounts...

have not had any issues with it... just be sure that your history is always in "All history" mode... just thoughts...

there is a code for identifying which master has which slaves - as i said, never had any issues with - used in 1:7 live accounts...

thanks for the reply...maybe its because of the new month so the MT4 just erase the old history...anyway where to find the "All history" mode? Thanks

Hi I downloaded the trade copier you posted but I am having problems setting up the account export and account import parameters. I know you wrote that it is well explained in the manual.. but I am having problem filling them up even if I read them over and over again.. well for starters i am not familiar with the terms used...can you take a screen shot of your account export and account import parameters so that i could follow them?

thanks a million!!!!!!!