{Req} Eurobot

Our friend Karl Dittoman strikes again, this time with a 5 minute EUR robot that will make us all rich by the end of the week. I don't have $67 to buy it because his other things have blown my account so if someone could share it I would really appreciate it.

:)):))

assuming your are kidding of course.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

A friend of mine, just send it to me. Here it is for my II friends.

Enjoy

http://www.multiupload.com/YMGD6J59SQ[/Code]

I think my nickname contest (see my other post) is verified.

here is the pdf properties: LOL

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/5740/eurobotpanda.gif

I am trying to find that panda robot to see if it is the same as Eurobot, no luck for the moment.

I found that it was also given with Forex96 (scam from Rita).

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/5900/wwwforex96com.jpg

Forex96 was shared on II but without this panda bonus.

If someone has this panda robot, it would be nice to share it for comparison.

On a side note, have you noticed all these seller's women have a ending "a" in their names, funny, no? Rita, Dona, Olga....

;)

cheers

freddy

It is never better served than by yourself, i found that robot on Rita's site. LOL

So that cannot be the same robot as eurobot because ForexPandaRobot=3Ko and Eurobot=26Ko.

Well I don't understand why the pdf properties showed that title.

Anyway, i had fun reading some of Rita's material!

And ifyou find good settings with eurobot, or if it is really good, let us know!

Cheers,

fredd(a), oups!

sorry , freddy.

I received email from KD that he updated the EA... I don't know which version that Freddy's share above

Dear Traders

It's been just about 48 hours after the launch of EUROBOT and

the response has been outstanding!

EuroBot (Screenshots) was launched tuesday night, yet I'm receiving

tons of emails from traders every hour . Thank you.

IMPORTANT news for those who already own the EuroBot:

I just posted an important update that will make EA

performance even better and totally remove the risk. - make

sure to visit your members area and get it.

I received email from KD that he updated the EA... I don't know which version that Freddy's share above

Dear Traders

It's been just about 48 hours after the launch of EUROBOT and

the response has been outstanding!

EuroBot (Screenshots) was launched tuesday night, yet I'm receiving

tons of emails from traders every hour . Thank you.

IMPORTANT news for those who already own the EuroBot:

I just posted an important update that will make EA

performance even better and totally remove the risk. - make

sure to visit your members area and get it.

Piphore,

I cannot tell, as my friend told me he got it from another friend, whose friend got it from..., lol.

You get the point...

But when Karl says he removed the risk, i am wondering how longer and safer, it will take to blow our accounts.

============================================================

Contest (Continued)/ (if you find others, go ahead, please)

Here is another possible nickname:

KARLMARXMANN, also, thanks to his findings, spreads the wealth ....[Find the correct words] ...pockets.

Now, there's also that other Marx, more enjoyable and funny.

"There are so many more important things in life than money, but it takes so much money to acquire them."

[Groucho Marx]

Good night

freddy

Piphore,

I cannot tell, as my friend told me he got it from another friend, whose friend got it from..., lol.

You get the point...

But when Karl says he removed the risk, i am wondering how longer and safer, it will take to blow our accounts.

Contest (Continued)/ (if you find others, go ahead, please)

Here is another possible nickname:

KARLMARXMANN, also, thanks to his findings, spreads the wealth ....[Find the correct words] ...pockets.

Now, there's also that other Marx, more enjoyable and funny.

"There are so many more important things in life than money, but it takes so much money to acquire them."

[Groucho Marx]

Good night

freddy

LOL ...freddy....

just to feed my curiosity how could Mr. KD remove the risk from his EA? hhmmm ... makes me wonder

Which if KD's EA is the best ever? He seems to come up with next best stuff every week.. I swear I get junk email from him on daily - he stats "..about something exciting to offer... Limited time... Copies run out fast... " I've tried 3 of KD's method and none seems to be working for me. Poor O'l me! I've paid for all 3 products also.:-O Fool me 3 times, shame on me... lol Edited by fx4_ever

Which if KD's EA is the best ever? He seems to come up with next best stuff every week.. I swear I get junk email from him on daily - he stats "..about something exciting to offer... Limited time... Copies run out fast... " I've tried 3 of KD's method and none seems to be working for me. Poor O'l me! I've paid for all 3 products also.:-O Fool me 3 times, shame on me... lol

Yes, I agree, it is shame on you. If KD's methods do not work why do you not request a refund? Usually he responds by offering another product for the same price, thus avoiding a refund, but if you persist he always refunds with an apology for it not working, as though it is a surprise. He makes money by folks not demanding a refund, they wait too long because he sells through Plimus with only a 30 day window to test. 30 days is too short a time in my opinion, clickbank 60 days should be the minimum. No need to pay him for nothing.

This is an observation, not a complaint.

Those who start to know me a little, will understand.

I know that civility is becoming a rare commodity these days and that selfishness is increasing every passing second, it is still surprising how little civility encountered, even on a site as fantastic as II.

I do not attach a huge importance to the "Thanks" button, but it's good to see that we made someone happy.

This is not the "thank you", meaning "liable" or "recognition". No, it's just a small token of friendship and say, hey, it's nice to have thought of us.

So I would especially like to thank the 10 people who took the time, once the download done, press the small button.

So thank you to:

domonkos, flover, ForexExpert, iqofgenius, jtaka, robjojr, robotfx2, t2g, Tradeselect, wesladf

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the active members of II, which without them would be a trivial site.

All these active members who take the time to answer, to seek information, share their knowledge, skill and of course their purchases.

No one is forcing anyone.

Did you know that there are more than 20,000 members but only

20% have between 1 and 4 posts

11% between 5 and 9 posts

7% between 10 and 49 posts

2% over 50 posts

It also means that 80% or around 16OOO "members" who are just watching and taking what is offered.

Why do I write this?

I never thought of that before changing the site to upload files.

Before I used the service of depositfiles.

When I changed to Multiupload, I discovered the "counter" and I was amused to see the difference between downloads and the thanks that's all. (i told you it is just a constatation!)

But rest assured, it is said that less than 5% of traders who passes the milestone of profitability.

Here it is almost the same extent (10 for 304 downloads to Eurobot! at the time i write) Or 3%, LOL

freddy

I finally decided last Friday to test the famous eurobot.

(settings unchanged except:0.5lot / $ 5000) on demo account, not mad!

The first trade was a winner.

Immediately, I told myself that I had been mean to karl and I was ready to repent.

The second trade was also a winner (small)

but after I was finally reassured, since I have had four consecutive losing trades.

Would love to hear about your results, maybe different settings are better, or worst!

freddy