Market scalper

Guest bunda_king

Guest bunda_king

hello my fellow Investasians. This is my first thread so I hope it meets all requirements. I have been wanting to create a thread earlier but the sharing in this community is so vast. Thanks to all that keeps this FAMILY alive and hope that this will bring many pips to all my fellow INVESTASIANS. thanks are appreciated

MARKET SCALPER PRO

hxxp://[email protected]/?f=0H208JBT

change xx to (tt) / @ to (a) 0 to (o)

My*Fx*360 will be the MUST HAVE INDICATOR OF 2011

My*Fx*360 will be the MUST HAVE INDICATOR OF 2011

COMES OUT OCT 1, 2010

ORIGINAL POSTER

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/8871-REQ_-MyFx360-InterMarket-Analyser-Dashboard?highlight=myfx360

IF WERE NOT TRADING WITH THIS IN 2011. WE WILL ALL BE THE DUMB MONEY :((

Edited by bunda_king

hello my fellow Investasians. This is my first thread so I hope it meets all requirements. I have been wanting to create a thread earlier but the sharing in this community is so vast. Thanks to all that keeps this FAMILY alive and hope that this will bring many pips to all my fellow INVESTASIANS. thanks are appreciated

Hi, thanks for share, but it didn't show any aroow? Why? is it uneducated?//////// ///////// /////// ///////// ////////

MARKET SCALPER PRO

hxxp://[email protected]/?f=0H208JBT

change xx to (tt) / @ to (a) 0 to (o)

Thanks for sharing. But it doesn't show any arrow. Maybe it's in need of being educated?

• 1 month later...
Strange.

I just tested the one I have on my harddrive on Forex4you (4digit-broker) and GoMarkets (5digit-broker).

It works on both.

Arrows all over the place, some of them good, mostly bad signals.

New mirror:

http://www.multiupload.com/307JDTJNPA

I deleted the old "educated" one and reinstalled yours and it works well. Thanks!

By the way, there is a secret template page on his site. You won't be able to download the templates because it requires a password, HOWEVER in the examples for each template, it shows the manual settings. ;-)

• 2 months later...