F*X**G*R*E*E*N**D*R*A*G*O*N* - Just purchased for $197 - Inc. manual, videos, bonuses

Baroness, wow...

I kinda like how that sounds.

I wonder if that is comparable to your Highness, or maybe a rank or two above Princess.

LOL, either way, it rings well with me. :x

Then it would Baroness Craven :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, regarding the repaint issue, I had the Dragon running on SnapShotEA all day long and I noticed it plunders 1 bar back.

So here's a suggestion:

You can wait for a two (2) bar close, then enter on the opening price of the third bar.

From what I am computing after tailing the SnapShots, if you wait for the crossing of the indicators placed on the price charts and confirm them with the two indicators below, there may be some successful trades.

However, I'm not too sure about the numbers on the right side, you know, the SL and 3 TP settings. Do they work? That is a good question! I think it may be time to look at the code and see how the numbers are calculated.

Please speak your mind people. ;):x

Baroness, wow...

I kinda like how that sounds.

I wonder if that is comparable to your Highness, or maybe a rank or two above Princess.

LOL, either way, it rings well with me. :x

I'm afraid you will be right at the bottom of the pecking order my dear as it's the lowest rank in the peerage.

But still way above us commoners lol

Oh, dear... well, we all have to start somewhere, don't we!

That's too bad, I was kind of enjoying Baroness! Actually, I would prefer Princess. :x

I'm afraid you will be right at the bottom of the pecking order my dear as it's the lowest rank in the peerage.

But still way above us commoners lol

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...