[Req] Forex Over Drive

• 2 weeks later...

Good news it is blacklisted. It has a 450 pip SL and it wins just few pips at a time. Which means mathematically it is not able to sustain any kind of profitability long term. Short term (few months) it might show impressive results no doubt.. but the Titanic was great too when people boarded it first.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Pratama,that's asking too much though Strmec may still be kind to share.

its backtesting here and seems like an okay one.gbpusd is better than eurusd

if some friend e.g richdad can make some of the logic externally modifiable that would be nice.

it does seem to be hitting a stop now and then but then keeps pushing higher after.if there is nothing in modifiable inputs other than just risk percentage for the user then there is little control how it may trade.

it trades other timeframes too and optimisation might help some.i would not use it live till there is a modifiable one.

Edited by halcyonn

Using it live for a month now with no stoploss and showing profit,eurusd much better on live account

No stoploss? As far as I know, the first version did not have parameters to modify stop loss. The EA had been programmed with 328 SL.

Looks like Gwavas is using the upgraded version as the latest has many more parameters... MM, Trade on Friday, TP, SL, etc.

A risky idea, but may help prevent SL being hit. I had an EURUSD trade closed recently after 2 weeks and was just a heart stopping whisker away from being stopped out. Being with Tadawulfx as well probaly helped from being stop hunted! You'll need a big account to withstand the drawdown with zero SL I suppose.

That said, I've only had one SL hit so far. And that was with the first version.

This seems to be one of the very few EAs that are profitable even with the huge SL. Worth every penny of the $97.

Have been using the one I downloaded on overdrive 2, so does not appear to be the new one , the reason for showing small profit,which I have all but lost this week , is to turn it off on any news that I considered might affect it,however I have shown a large loss end of this week,am now back to the drawing board,regards,gwavas.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...