The Event Robot

vinnie

I am listening to the webinar right now and it is utter BS marketing. They started out saying it was $102,000 per year for a license, yes $102,000! But you can get it for the low price for $197 for a limited time.

The only reason I am still listening is to get the indicator they promise at the end.

Update: Great googly moogly, the price was just reduced to $77 !!!!!

Edited by fscrp

• 3 weeks later...
I am listening to the webinar right now and it is utter BS marketing. They started out saying it was $102,000 per year for a license, yes $102,000! But you can get it for the low price for $197 for a limited time. The only reason I am still listening is to get the indicator they promise at the end.

Update: Great googly moogly, the price was just reduced to $77 !!!!!

What about all the BONUSES? They amount to a telephone number's worth of cash!!

Couldn't believe it!

I am listening right now 21st October, but need to get the thing within 60 mins to get the bonuses!

BS was your opinion? I must concur, I had to stop laughing enough to tell my wife all about it!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I forward tested the up sale version of this EA for a month and as expected it has underperformed, ending with a negative balance (see the figure bellow). Of course I returned everything for a full refund (thanks for clickbank). If anyone is interested in forward testing it for a longer duration, here is the up sale version, and the additional bonuses.

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/682/forwardtestfor1month.jpg

Code:

To give the benefit of the doubt to the promoter, occasionally EAs stumble for a period of time (see my entries at the Forex Derivative Pro topic in this forum). This is why it should be fair to extend the forward test for another 3-4 month before we give up on this EA for good.

The sales pitch for this EA was very unusual, so I felt that maybe this was a different product, for a change. I suspect though that once again we see the same old crap being thrown at us relentlessly.

Ron