Anyone can code for JForex?

staw

Hello.

I'm looking for a programmer who can code a quite simple EA for JForex for managing orders. I don't know if it's even possible to code what I want, but basically this EA should be able to :

* Put out buy stop(above the high of candle what I choose) or sell stop(bellow the low of candle what I choose). The distance between the high/low of candle and the order should be adjustable(both graphical with the "line" on a chart and figures in the pop-up menu. In the pop-up menu the trader should be able to either enter a number of pips that should be a distance from the high/low of a candle or enter an exact value of an order).

* Put out SL order on the other side of a candle that I choose. The distance between the high/low of candle and the "SL order" should be adjustable with the same parameters as for previos paragraph.

* Trader should be able to fill in how many % of account he wants to risk and the EA should be able to calculate the lot size(given that the trader has chosed his entry order and SL).

*The EA should be able to pu out TP orders. The trader must be able to either enter an exact value or chose between different types of risk/reward(for ex 1:0,5; 1:1; 1:2; 1:3 etc..)

*Move SL to BE after either an amount of pips that trader choses or when the trade is in profit "with the same amount of pips that is in SL" or "half amount of pips that is in SL" etc..(should be adjustable).

I hope someone could help me with this one !

Regards;

Hello staw,

if you can create the EA in mql4 it is easy to convert it to Jforex with their jftoolbox-1.7.jar application. you can find it at www.dukascopy.com

Thank you termar for anwer ! Well, I'm aware of that it is possible to convert it from mql4 to java. But the problem is that I'm not a programmer at all-I can't program in mql4 either... So I really need someone's help...